Hello and in Need of Help

Hello all and thanks for taking the time to read this : )

For a long while I thought to myself people with good bodies were just better than me and I could never achieve that, but I decided I wanted to change that. I dont want to be huge or anything but I want to turn my fat into muscle.

Any help will be very appreciated, I dont know anything about this subject.
I’d like to do this the natural way without chemicals or anything. I also may not have time to go to the gym, (working sucks) but any at home exercises I could really do.
I tried to search and read a bit but since Im new some of the lingo and procedures I just dont get yet.

Im 17, 6’0 and weigh 202 lbs.

Thanks, and sorry for being such a “n00b”

Please do you and us a favor read the are you a beginner thread and the articles linked get a basic knowledge and come back with directed ?'s

Phill

Yeah man, we all feel the same way. Readin’ these articles and shit.

[quote]Phill wrote:
Please do you and us a favor read the are you a beginner thread and the articles linked get a basic knowledge and come back with directed ?'s

Phill[/quote]

Quoted for truth.

You basically asked us to help you with everything.

People get paid for that kinda work. We’ll be happy to help with specific stuff though.

[quote]jln2007 wrote:
I also may not have time to go to the gym, (working sucks)…[/quote]

I echo the comments above, but I wanted to take a minute to target this one. It is incredibly rare in this life to find someone who is so incredibly busy with work, they cannot make it to the gym. Unless you work 80-90 hours a week, you can find time 3-4 hours during your week to get to a gym and lift weights.

Hell, if you are working 70+ hours a week, I would argue you NEED to do that to just keep stress in check.

I have a pretty damn busy work schedule and there are many people on these very forums who have the same, yet we place training as a priority. The question becomes whether you are willing to do the same. I do hope so.