T Nation

Hello All

Hi there,
I am a new member in this community. I visit this site and found It has an excellent discussion board to share and discuss about the Nutrition,supplements, workout routine. I feel pleasant being a part of this active community. Thanks for accepting me as member.

Who said we accepted you?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Who said we accepted you?[/quote]
Haha, shit you got me laughing on that one.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
lol

Welcome Nathen!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

This type of response is exactly why it’s great to be on here.

PS: Welcome Nathen.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/new_here_20?id=5519083&pageNo=0

^ Derek pooped today. Yeah Derek.

Nathen - who spells Nathan with an e?

Leave while you still can. This place is like a black hole. It sucks you in and never lets you escape. The only time you can leave is when PX pisses you off, and he kicks your a@@ out of here.

Nice knowing you Nathen with an e.

Nathen welcome to forum, pleasant to know you are on forum, best wishes for nutritious exercise regimen

I don’t accept you. You think you can just barge in and replace Iron Dwarf? Is that your plan? Screw you buddy!

Nathen where are you?

Did we scare you off already?

We don’t take to kindly to your kind around this kind place.

When has anyone in this forum felt “pleasant” ? I call troll

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:
When has anyone in this forum felt “pleasant” ? I call troll

[/quote]

Right before surgery when they tell you to count backwards from 100. But that was just for a few seconds in 1992.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
I don’t accept you. You think you can just barge in and replace Iron Dwarf? Is that your plan? Screw you buddy![/quote]

:frowning:

I don’t accept you. You think you can just barge in and replace Iron Dwarf? Is that your plan? Screw you buddy![/quote]

How do you know this isn’t actually Iron Dwarf’s new account? YOU DON’T.

Anyone welcoming this bot should be made aware of the bot-ness of this bot. In other words, this is a bot.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Anyone welcoming this bot should be made aware of the bot-ness of this bot. In other words, this is a bot.[/quote]
Actually yes he would, cause we talk to each other outside of here :slight_smile:

Hi Nathen…can we come into your house for a chat?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Anyone welcoming this bot should be made aware of the bot-ness of this bot. In other words, this is a bot.[/quote]
Actually yes he would, cause we talk to each other outside of here :)[/quote]

So he told you about his insidious plan to return to TNation as Nathen? That’s what he told me at least.