T Nation

Hello All! Ready to Kick Some Ass

New guy here. First time poster, long time reader.

First, a little about me. I just turned 24 and work full-time and also attend college. I work nights (yay for me the gym is never busy). I was an all-star athlete up until around my Junior year of college. It was in a semi-final game that I completely blew out my right knee. I had full reconstructive on my ACL (via pateller tendon transplant) as well as LCL. My maniscus was also torn to shreds.

Then life happened (you know how it goes). I haven't completely neglected my body and I've always been a pretty good eater. A friend of mine who made quite a remarkable transformation recommended me to the site where I've been ever since. Now that my life is back to normal I'd like to kick some ass. I'm 5'10", 190. I'd like to sit around a lean 170 if possible and then see from there.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Hitting my program starting in the morning. I'm hoping to get more involved in the community and maybe get some feedback here in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Brett

Welcome to the boards man, but remember this is a bodybuilding site, so dont get offended if people tell you to, “Stop trying to be a lean pretty boy and start taking your squats and milk.”

In the end, I fully agree with them, so hopefully you will catch on one day.

LOL Laujik! I don’t take offense to it. I know there are different breeds. I’d like to be bigger than average, but be lean. But like I said, I’m going to accomplish then first goal and then see. Perhaps when I have a better foundation I will pack on some more muscle. I have no issue with being big at all. If I feel good and look good, then I could care less if I’m more muscle or more lean.

[quote]DentMan06 wrote:
LOL Laujik! I don’t take offense to it. I know there are different breeds. I’d like to be bigger than average, but be lean. But like I said, I’m going to accomplish then first goal and then see. Perhaps when I have a better foundation I will pack on some more muscle. I have no issue with being big at all. If I feel good and look good, then I could care less if I’m more muscle or more lean.[/quote]

Have you posted on RMP yet? That should get you off to a good start with all the long-term members.

HiFi is a joker. Swap up the mini-hawk and we might love you.

Or you can make a log in the log forum.

HiFi… post on RMP? Who do I have to prove anything to there buddy, but myself? =) thanks. i love my fauxhawk =*(