T Nation

Helladrol 50 and PCT

I am fixing to start taking my helladrol cycle.

Helladrol-75/75/75/100/100

(PCT)Nolva 40/40/20/20

done.

This is what i read on the last reply of someone asking about helladrol. My ? is do i take the Nolva during the helladrol cycle or afterwards?

I am 25 years old, 5’11, 190 pounds and I have not taken anything stronger than Jack3d and C4 in over 5 years.

that sounds like a terrible 1st cycle to me. and being that your not sure when the PCT happens, makes me believe you dont know what PCT stands for. this also makes me believe you also might not recognize gyno signs or know what to do if you starting seeing signs of it.

try something a bit easier like 500mg Test/week for a 1st run. sure it involves needles but i’d dare to say you’d get more quality gains from it.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
that sounds like a terrible 1st cycle to me. and being that your not sure when the PCT happens, makes me believe you dont know what PCT stands for. this also makes me believe you also might not recognize gyno signs or know what to do if you starting seeing signs of it.

try something a bit easier like 500mg Test/week for a 1st run. sure it involves needles but i’d dare to say you’d get more quality gains from it.[/quote]

PCT- Post Cycle therapy “gyno” bitch tits. I understand i need a liver detoxifier and the pct basically keeps your body from gettin out of balance and helping you keep all your gains? This is why i’m asking to learn. I Just was wanting to know if i would be okay taking the helladrol 50 with Nolva as my PCT or would be Forged steel a better call? Im guessing i take it afterwards right?

read the stickies at the top of this forum…

Lol Forged Steel is not a PCT.

Your nolva protocol for PCT is fine. Ideally you should run an AI during the cycle which will mean you wont need the nolva on-cycle.
And make sure the nolva is pharm-grade, dont take crap like Hcgenerate, forma-stanzol etc for PCT.

Where can i purchase Nolvadex??

I cant find it anywhere and where i have found it they have been “scam” sites.

No one here is going to give you a source. I get mine from a private source. Look into research chems.

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
No one here is going to give you a source. I get mine from a private source. Look into research chems.[/quote]

Helladrol 50-
1week- 50 mg
2-75
3-75
4-100
5-100
6-125
Preload 2 weeks before with protex and milk thistle ( Protexx has liver detoxifier, helps with high blood pressure, and acne)i got some milk thistle from walmart as well just to be safe.

take tamoxifen citrate generic brand of nolva

1st week - 3ml a day
2nd week- 3ml a day
3rd week- 1.5 a day
4th week- 1.5 a day

Now if you can help me with what t booster i cud take to help boost natural testosterone i heard Alpha Male or TRIBEX Tribulus Gold is good? I also heard A-HD or Testradex.

[quote]texas_MADE wrote:

No one here is going to give you a source. I get mine from a private source. Look into research chems.[/quote]

Helladrol 50-
1week- 50 mg
2-75
3-75
4-100
5-100
6-125
Preload 2 weeks before with protex and milk thistle ( Protexx has liver detoxifier, helps with high blood pressure, and acne)i got some milk thistle from walmart as well just to be safe.

take tamoxifen citrate generic brand of nolva

1st week - 3ml a day
2nd week- 3ml a day
3rd week- 1.5 a day
4th week- 1.5 a day

Now if you can help me with what t booster i cud take to help boost natural testosterone i heard Alpha Male or TRIBEX Tribulus Gold is good? I also heard A-HD or Testradex.[/quote]

I’ll also be taking the Protex with the Tamoxifen Citrate if thats not too much as well.

Alright from what i read to hell with the T booster.

CYCLE:

Helladrol

week 1-6
50mg
125 <---- depending how i feel

Preload 2 weeks before with milk thistle and protex

Protex & milk thistle weeks 1-6

PCT Weeks 6-10
Nolva (Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg/30ML=Nolva)

week 1 3Ml a day
week 2 3Ml a day
week 3 1.5Ml a day
week 4 1.5 ml a day

How does this sound? Please if you can respond asap i already have my Milk thistle, Helladrol 50, and Nolva, just waiting to make sure protex is ok as well.

[quote]texas_MADE wrote:

Alright from what i read to hell with the T booster.

CYCLE:

Helladrol

week 1-6
50mg
125 <---- depending how i feel

Preload 2 weeks before with milk thistle and protex

Protex & milk thistle weeks 1-6

PCT Weeks 6-10
Nolva (Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg/30ML=Nolva)

week 1 3Ml a day
week 2 3Ml a day
week 3 1.5Ml a day
week 4 1.5 ml a day

How does this sound? Please if you can respond asap i already have my Milk thistle, Helladrol 50, and Nolva, just waiting to make sure protex is ok as well.

[/quote]

google research chemicals and something may ‘pop up’

also, i dont know what you “read”, but a t-booster is Highly recommended, as it will shut you down, esp at the doses you are talking bout running, ie- over 50. since it sounds like you are having trouble differentiating between crap and usefull stuff, just use good old “DAA”, or d-aspartic acid, for pct. your balls will thank me later. seriously.

milk thislte is great, but i would also recommend some saw palmetto for prostate enlargement while on cycle.

also, i feel clomid is much better than nolvadex for pct. i am on HRT for rest of life due to an illness completely unrelated to running cycles, and my doc was saying clomid helps to jumpo start the nuts better. wehre as the nolv will help mainly w gyno only. what i was told anyways. and the information ive given is personal opinion and not medical advice in any way.

last but most important in my book- your liver. i see you have or are going to procure Protex, which is by no means bad in any way, but i personally feel that a bottle of straight Glutithione from gnc plus the milk thistle would be more than ample for cycle assist/pct for liver in my book. NaC is good, but has to be converted into glut in the body. so why not just take the root ingredient that detoxes liver. these are things i have to take due to my goofy ass illness, and im sure my dr wud have told to get nac instead of glut if it were better at detoxing the liver. again, personal opinion.

best of luck sir. check color of poo, eat like a horse, work like one too and you should be fine. but get yourself some DAA to help “bounce back” and Keep Your Gains! ciao amico

That’s a lot of Halo. What dosage does the back of the bottle recommend? 40mg/day for 6 weeks. I wouldn’t exceed what the recommended dosage is. You are aware of liver toxicity? This is your fucking liver. Take your Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and as needed during cycle. IE: if you feel any gyno symptoms. As far as the “test booster” any major brand will do. They all basically have the same shit in them, besides they are much less important than the SERM PCT.

A lot of guys on sites like this one get butt hurt when newbies ask questions before doing the reading they have already done. I don’t know why they take that shit so serious, but they do. All of the info I just gave can be researched pretty easily in about 2 hours.

Good luck and be careful. Remember you are about to fuck with your hormonal systems. This is serious and dangerous. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying to themselves or completely diluted. This is not something you can undo.