Height enhancement

I am a 16 year old, junior, football player(cb/s), and I am 5’6.5’‘. I would like to play in college but I think my height may hinder me. My father is about 5’7’’ so I dont have very good odds. I was wondering if their are any supplements are vitamins that would enhancement my height.

This may not be what you want to hear but the only thing you can really do is eat, and eat a lot while training and hope for the best. It is all going to burn down to your genetics in the end.

Just try to tip the scale in your favor by not shorting your self on large amounts of high quality food during these years of physical and mental growth.

Hope that helps

Phill

Calm down kid!!. You’ll grow up.Dont have sex nor play with your fellow friend til 18 and you’ll grow…lolno seriously be very athletic do a lot of sports to improve your physical position.By the way what position do you play??

just remember…

RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY…

avoid things that hinder the bodies natural mechanisms such as sugar, caffiene, alcohol, hydrogenated fats, simple grains. eat lots of healthy fats, protein and take some supplements. fish and cod liver oil, plenty of organic veggies, meats and butter. see if yo ucan find yourself some raw dairy or at least some raw cheese, and eat up! it’s got lots of great things for growing strong bones. hmm, and maybe you can do some traction like hanging from the monkey bars with weights on your feet (hehe,just kidding about the hanging thing, but stretching can help keep your back loose and keep space between your vertebrae, which shortens with age and makes you lose height when your old)

If you’re serious about it find out if you can still get the growth hormone injections. I wish my parents would have given me the option but instead they decided I didn’t need it and I stopped growing at 5’5. I’m 21 now and my growth plates are fused so it’s too late for me…but if I could go back I’d do it without a second thought.

At 16 GH injections are of some possiblity, though you would have to find a rather liberal doctor to give them too you since you are 5’6, a more likely option would be a GHRP-6/GHRP-2 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide) combination with GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) which is a synergistic combination that has been known to increase vertical stature with far fewer side effects, mainly due to its non inhibitory nature (technically it is inhibitory but not in the same way as injections), and also its a effect on IGF-1 Receptor Upregulation. All in all its going to be difficult to get any such extreme measures, but if you really feel it matters it is possible given a liberal enough doctor (and nice enough since many are primarily interested in covering there own ass, even at the expense of the overall well being of the person they are supposed to treat). Whatever the case good luck to you.

[quote]82
Hall, Dante
WR
5’-8"
9/20/1978
Texas A&M
Lufkin, TX
D5A-00
[/quote]

Just wanted to add this. Being a KC fan this is the best example that I had to give you. Just proves you don’t have to be the biggest, tallest athelete to make it and be successful. Concentrate more on honing your ability and working with what you were given.

Just become the best damn player at any height and you wont be over looked.

hope this helps,
Phill