Heidi Montag

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I’d put it in her ass. I’d put my dick in her cinnamon ring too.[/quote]

Haha. I see you have been reading…

[quote]ladieslove wrote:
i definitely don’t think the cellulite in the first pic is real though

[/quote]

It isn’t…but what the hell makes people do shit like that? She is a no name who is just famous for breathing. That doesn’t make me want to wreck her image though the way whoever created that photo does. Some people are just vindictive, jealous and evil.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I’d put it in her ass. I’d put my dick in her cinnamon ring too.[/quote]

That about sums up what I’d use her for.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
It isn’t…but what the hell makes people do shit like that? [/quote]

Probably the same obsession with/ jealousy over other people’s lives that causes people to watch those TV tabloid shows that report “news” about celebrities and faux celebrities. Who’s cheating on their girlfriend/boyfriend, who’s having liposuction, who’s doesn’t like who, and anything else you could imagine 14 year old girls talking about.

I don’t understand how people can watch that shit, but apparently enough do to keep it on the air. I’ve seen women get disturbingly involved in shows like that.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
She was in playboy yet she was not naked - this is unacceptable in my book.[/quote]

Exactly. What makes her think she is hot enough to be some exception to a very well-known rule?

Dumb bitch.

I’m not her biggest fan, well I dont give a crap about her but thats rediculous for someone to photoshop a pic like that…weak

She used to look a lot beter. A shame.

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[/quote]

It isn’t…but what the hell makes people do shit like that? She is a no name who is just famous for breathing. That doesn’t make me want to wreck her image though the way whoever created that photo does. Some people are just vindictive, jealous and evil.[/quote]

Amen dude, Amen.

She has a classic case of body dismorphia. She was a pretty woman to start with, but still had to undergo 11+ surgeries because of her insecurities. Pretty sad.

Technically I would say she does have talent. I mean she’s famous and quite known…talked about all the time, tabloids whatever…and she has no actual talent, and is making quite a bit of money off of nothing really otehr than being herself and talked about…that takes some talent! haha

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
She has a classic case of body dismorphia. She was a pretty woman to start with, but still had to undergo 11+ surgeries because of her insecurities. Pretty sad.[/quote]

Here she is before she really became “famous”. Before the first nose and boob job. A completely different person.

[quote]rasturai wrote:
Technically I would say she does have talent. I mean she’s famous and quite known…talked about all the time, tabloids whatever…and she has no actual talent, and is making quite a bit of money off of nothing really otehr than being herself and talked about…that takes some talent! haha[/quote]

No, it doesn’t. It takes a really stupid mass public. Brittany Spears is the same way. I do not own one single Spears CD yet this bitch is still the topic of much conversation. The same idiots who give a shit about Brad Pitt’s latest breakup are the ones who make her famous…every single lemming.

[quote]rasturai wrote:
Technically I would say she does have talent. I mean she’s famous and quite known…talked about all the time, tabloids whatever…and she has no actual talent, and is making quite a bit of money off of nothing really otehr than being herself and talked about…that takes some talent! haha[/quote]

yea, it takes a lot of talent to be talked about and the most popular forum page on a bodybuilding website too … (hangs head in the shadow of a dark dark day in T-Nation…)

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]rasturai wrote:

yea, it takes a lot of talent to be talked about and the most popular forum page on a bodybuilding website too … (hangs head in the shadow of a dark dark day in T-Nation…)[/quote]

Sadly, someone actually did find a picture of her and bring it to a forum like this simply because they thought she had cellulite.

Millions of women who have cellulite on this planet and one skinny heifer with no talent base is suddenly a STAR because of it.

[quote]rasturai wrote:

No, it doesn’t. It takes a really stupid mass public. Brittany Spears is the same way. I do not own one single Spears CD yet this bitch is still the topic of much conversation. The same idiots who give a shit about Brad Pitt’s latest breakup are the ones who make her famous…every single lemming.[/quote]

Very true. The sad thing is that girls see these people in the spotlight and on TV and emulate them. Hopefully this trend will be dead before my daughter is old enough to be influenced by it.

[quote]cueball wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
She has a classic case of body dismorphia. She was a pretty woman to start with, but still had to undergo 11+ surgeries because of her insecurities. Pretty sad.[/quote]

Here she is before she really became “famous”. Before the first nose and boob job. A completely different person.[/quote]

I’d tap that.

the only important questions are

1. does she do anal
    2 a2m
  2. a2agm (ass to another girl’s mouth)
    4 aga2hm (another girl’s ass to her mouth)
1 Like

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[/quote]

It isn’t…but what the hell makes people do shit like that? She is a no name who is just famous for breathing. That doesn’t make me want to wreck her image though the way whoever created that photo does. Some people are just vindictive, jealous and evil.[/quote]
I second that, and that real picture looks pretty damn good. You can see the definition of her hamstring and glute. Yummy

I love Ct. Rockula

I’ve seen that fake cellulite on other celeb pics also. Like those fake rumor gossip magazines that are at the grocery store checkout lines. No I have not read them, i’ve just seen the covers.