Hedlesky's Probably Going to Kill Me Log

Alrighty. Shifting gears a little bit. I need to stop half assing this stuff. I want to be as strong as I possibly can be before I die and that is going to require a little more mass. I will outline an my actual plan some other time. I am sicker than shit today so I just want to lay down and watch the Terps horrific offense get murdered my UConn.

Saturday- DE Upper/Volume Upper- 9-15-12-

Traction, Resets, Other moveing around stuffs

Ballsitic Speed Bench- This is pretty brutal- 215x9x3
Competition Grip- 3 min rest between sets- 225lbs x 25, 13, 10= 48. Wanted 50 but ended up dropping the bar on myself halfway through rep 11 on my third set. This then turned into a max effort mons pubis strengthening exercise. I hope my overies are ok.

JM Presses/Lateral Raises/Bent Rear Raises
95x3x20/M.Minix3x10/10lb platex3x20

Blast Strap handle, low band curl (held the outside of the handle, kinda like a hammer curl but at a really messed up angle)/ M.Mini 1 arm low band curl
Green Bandx4x10/2 sets of 10 with a neutral hand, 2 sets of 10 with a pronated hand, 2-3s pause at the top of each rep.

Wanted to get in some more work but I can’t breath still. I had fevers all last night again and I think those dehydrated the hell out of me. By the time I got done with the 225 bench, my mouth was bone dry. Just going to eat and drink at least 2 gallons of water today.Like I said, I will lay out my training/diet plan for the next couple weeks in a future post.

272 today. Want to be 300 by christmas.

first in

Man, maybe it’s time to drop the cbl. I’ve noticed A LOT of people on the diet experience similar symptoms as you’ve been having. There’s obviously something there. Hope you’re feeling better. Keep kickin’ ass.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Man, maybe it’s time to drop the cbl. I’ve noticed A LOT of people on the diet experience similar symptoms as you’ve been having. There’s obviously something there. Hope you’re feeling better. Keep kickin’ ass.[/quote]

Honestly, I havent been doing it 100% the last month or so. I actually havent even been taking any supplements, including a multi vitamin. My diet has been total shit and I am not drinking nearly enough water. I really think all of that, coupled with the ungodly amount of professional stress I’ve been under, has just completely shattered my body. I don’t even feel sick anymore. I just feel broken.

But, I have heard/read some peoples negative experience with CBL. Most of the time, it seems like people can’t get into a rountine and end up not eating enough of the right stuff and eat too much shit.

Thanks for the advice though man.

[quote]StormTheBeach wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Man, maybe it’s time to drop the cbl. I’ve noticed A LOT of people on the diet experience similar symptoms as you’ve been having. There’s obviously something there. Hope you’re feeling better. Keep kickin’ ass.[/quote]

Honestly, I havent been doing it 100% the last month or so. I actually havent even been taking any supplements, including a multi vitamin. My diet has been total shit and I am not drinking nearly enough water. I really think all of that, coupled with the ungodly amount of professional stress I’ve been under, has just completely shattered my body. I don’t even feel sick anymore. I just feel broken.

But, I have heard/read some peoples negative experience with CBL. Most of the time, it seems like people can’t get into a rountine and end up not eating enough of the right stuff and eat too much shit.

Thanks for the advice though man.[/quote]

Damn dude, that’s heavy. Have you seen anyone for this? “Broken” is a serious word. Maybe pumping the brakes and dialing back for a bit while getting everything else sorted out would help? Sometimes the little things make the biggest difference. Either way, hope you get this under wraps bud.

I’m sure you have Louie Simmons’ phone number. I would seriously give him a call.

CS

best in

I don’t understand how you consider all the shit you do to be not working hard, loL!

You=MENTAL!!!

If you could bottle up your ambition and sell it you’d be rich, RICH I TELLS YA!!

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]StormTheBeach wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

Thanks for the advice though man.[/quote]

Damn dude, that’s heavy. Have you seen anyone for this? “Broken” is a serious word. Maybe pumping the brakes and dialing back for a bit while getting everything else sorted out would help? Sometimes the little things make the biggest difference. Either way, hope you get this under wraps bud.[/quote]

Meh, I’d rather burn out than fade away. I am fine. Training is the only thing keeping my head on straight right now.

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
I’m sure you have Louie Simmons’ phone number. I would seriously give him a call.

CS[/quote]

Funny thing is, I actually do have his cell phone number. haha.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
best in[/quote]

Thanks for the follow. Much fatness will be had.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
I don’t understand how you consider all the shit you do to be not working hard, loL!

You=MENTAL!!!

If you could bottle up your ambition and sell it you’d be rich, RICH I TELLS YA!!

[/quote]

Hmmmm. Now there is an idea. How would I bottle such a thing? Also, would I come in different flavors? I feel like my ambition would have a hint of bacon.

Sunday-9-16-12- DE Lower/funny injury

Rolled everything
Hip Opener
Leg Swings

Power Snatch- 45x3, 135x3, 155x3, 175x3, 205x1, 225x1<~~~ probably had a lot more. I was doing these outside on the grass and my form is terrible anyway.

Squats-SSB- Low Box, Soft Foam, no belt- 305+greensx12x2<~~~~ around set 8 I started getting stabbing pain in my right serratus area. I think I pulled a muscle from coughing so hard the last week or so and made it a million times worse today. I don’t know whats going one but anything other than laying down is almost unbearable.

SSB Bulgarian Split Squats-75lbsx3x15

Stopped. My side is lit up and my hamstrings are still sore from last week. More tomorrow.

Tuesday-9-18-12-ME Upper

Rolled a lot

Light(ish) reverse band bench- medium grip
135x6x3
225x6x3
315x3
365x3
405x3
455x1
475x1
500x1

Close Grip- 315x17, 11, 8= 35 total. 3min rest

Stopped here. Pressed for time this morning. Will hopefully have time to get some little stuff done later. Benching felt awesome today.

Saurday- End to a really shitty week- 9-22-12- DE Upper/Volume

What a shitty week. Training has suffered a little but I am trying to get back to my “try not to give too much of a shit about stuff” attitude. Felt great this morning and this is what happened:

Rolled everything
Tractioned a lot
Dislocations x a lot

Bench- Couple of fast sets with different grips with 95, 135, 185

Ultra Close Grip Bench/Tri Ext.
205x9x3/Light band x 9 x 20<~~~~ by set 5 it felt like some one injected concrete into the back of my arms

Incline JM’s- 135x2x6, 155x6, 185x6, 205x6<~~~ had a little more but I am pretty sure this is a pr.

Bradfords- 135lbsx3x 30s on/30s off

Kroc Rows- 60x20, 150x3x20<~~~~ post set 2 I am pretty sure my soul left my body for a couple minutes.

Stretched a little. I am going to a wedding tonight and will hopefully have some time to jump on the rower before I have to go. I am very excited for free food and an open Evolution beer bar.

Subscribing, because you’re strong as fwark, you train really interestingly, and you’ve given me great advice in the past (although you were giving it to someone else, but it helped me a lot), so thank you sir… I look forward to seeing you back to 100% and doing work that you yourself can be impressed with, not just everyone else

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:
Subscribing, because you’re strong as fwark, you train really interestingly, and you’ve given me great advice in the past (although you were giving it to someone else, but it helped me a lot), so thank you sir… I look forward to seeing you back to 100% and doing work that you yourself can be impressed with, not just everyone else[/quote]

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I am also looking forward to getting back to 100%. Feeling like shit/being this stressed for so long has no doubt taken years off of my life… which means I have even less time to get a 900lb deadlift.

Feel free to ask any questions on here. Thanks again.

I tried barbell rolling my hammies today, as you recommended. The pain made me strong.

You seem to crush it when you weigh more than 275, I have the feeling at 300lbs you will be fucking killing it

At the royal tyrell museum they have this scale you can step on that will tell you not only how much you weigh, but also which animal weighs the same as you

I think I was an arctic wolf or something. Maybe you would be a moose :=)