HeavyStackT'S Training

well lets start like this.
I’m a personal trainer for 2 years
and been building my body for 10 yrs.

at this point im going to be logging how i turn out every month.
starting out with how my training will look

monday:
CHEST trisets
incline machine
flat db press
flat fly
ABS:
crunch
reverse crunch
russian twist

Tuesday:
BACK trisets
barbell row
wide grip pulldown
seated cable row

Wednesday:
LEGS trisets
composite squat
leg extension
leg curl
CALVES
donkey calf press
jump rope

Thursday:
SHOULDERS trisets
barbell shoulder press
front raise db
db lateral raise
ABS
reverse crunch
russian twist
v ups

Friday:
BICEPS
ez curl
seated incline curl
cable curls individul
TRICEPS
scull crush
tri press down
one arm overhead press

every exercise executed @ 3 sets 5,10,20 rep range

1st picture

2nd picture

3rd picture DBl bicep

4th pic DBL TRICEP BACK.
if your wondering i have scholiosis thats why my pics dont look so great

forgot to say what i lift.
bench press 225 x 10
squat 300 lbs.
lat pull down 180 lbs.
bb curl 100 lbs.
scull crush bb 90 lbs.
shoulder press 150 lbs.

MONDAY 5 10 15
incline machine 260, 225, 135
DB flat = 60, 45, 25
db fly = 55, 45, 25

ABS
crunches 50 x 2
reverse crunches 20 x 2
twists 20 x 2

Tuesday
back

BB rows = 135 lbs. 5 reps
triset
lat pull down = 100 lbs. 10 reps
triset
seated cable row = 100 lbs. 20 reps

1 sequence 3 sets

At first sight, several major things wrong with your program:

1. Most people would say that for you a full body routine would be better, and in my opinion they would be right.

2. what the hell is an incline machine? if it’s doing incline barbell press on a smith machine, there are probably about 19,000 things wrong with doing that.

3. what’s a composite squat?

4. You’re doing a shoulders day, ok…we’ll assume that’s good, but why no rear delt work and two for anterior?

5. You have no hip-dominant exercises (read: deadlift and good morning variations). That’s a pretty major problem

there’s more. I don’t mean to sound like a jackass but I really recommend reading some of the articles here and books sold on the website and I really hope you don’t train beginners that you work for in this way.

no i dont train begginers like that i train my self like this only i picked it up from the endothil cr program. i always change up my routines every month so you will c a new in 4 weeks

Like Blade said, bodypart training isn’t going to get you much of anywhere. At least not the way you’re doing it. Focus on getting stronger in the big lifts and eat like you spent the last ten years in a concentration camp.

Though I’m guessing you are in the “I’m afraid to lose my abs” party, so any advice you receive will fall on deaf ears.

I find it hard to believe that people pay you money to train them when it appears that you have no idea how to even train yourself. I wouldn’t brag about that too much around here, or the fact that you’ve been training for 10 years.

Good luck, anyway.

I don’t really care if you do body part splits or full body, but you need to change your routine. Your current one sucks.

If you’re hell bent on keeping your current routine, at least change the reps and the weight. You’re not even lifting anything heavy.

Also, you don’t even look like you lift weights. I don’t know how you can claim to have been lifting for ten years.

wow what a tough crowd i was told ppl on here were supportive i guess they are wrong.
you can say what you want cuz thats your opinion, but i know what ive been doing and you guys dont.
im gonna give it 2 more weeks no matter what you say and if it doesnt work im gonna go to a new routine.

so if you dont want to read then dont

next month will be 5x5"s

[quote]HeavyStackT wrote:
wow what a tough crowd i was told ppl on here were supportive i guess they are wrong.
you can say what you want cuz thats your opinion, but i know what ive been doing and you guys dont.
im gonna give it 2 more weeks no matter what you say and if it doesnt work im gonna go to a new routine.

so if you dont want to read then dont[/quote]

People can be very supportive on this site. Check out eliteballa’s thread. He was mocked and ridiculed but now people are pulling for him to succeed. The thing is you just don’t have the body of someone who knows what he’s doing, especially after claiming 10 years of training.

What are you training for? Are you getting the results you expected with this program?

[quote]HeavyStackT wrote:

so if you dont want to read then dont[/quote]

People can be very supportive on this site. Check out eliteballa’s thread. He was mocked and ridiculed but now people are pulling for him to succeed. The thing is you just don’t have the body of someone who knows what he’s doing, especially after claiming 10 years of training.

What are you training for? Are you getting the results you expected with this program?

well when i say 10 years training i mean i started when i was 11. but it was just form i really didnt do anything extream till i was 16. the results i recieved are mostly found in my arm. my chest and back no matter if im pressing 225 lbs. on the bench 10 times i still dont get size in chest, or back 250 lbs. on seated rows
also im not trying to become some one like arnold.

wednesday legs
composite squat
(composite is a tuff stuff machine)
400 lbs.
5 reps 3 sets
leg extension 160 lbs.
10 reps 3 sets
leg curls 140 lbs.
20 reps 3 sets

Thursday shoulders
BB press 135 lbs.
5 reps 3 sets