Heavy Lifting and ED

Hey guys, wanted to knw if any of you guys have heard of or suffered ED cuz of weight training. I started coach dos MHPT 5 weeks ago, the push/pull routine done 4x/wk and loving the results. But last 2-3 weeks, being wit my girl, Ive been losing erections. My BP is a bit high as I checked it at work and I knw this contributes to this but into my research, I saw a few articles that say heavy weight training can cause ED.

My reps are anywhere from 6-10, 4 exercises, 3-4 sets each. Ive already made an appt. to see my MD for a full physical and my BP issue next week but want to know of any experience with you guys with this issue, thanks…

What? Limp dicked roid users asking for erection advice in the PL forum?

No. If it helps, im a PL, i dont use roids, i dont have a limp dick.

PM me if you want pics to prove it…

SAMA or Injuries forum would’ve been apt.

lolz

Lifting heavy weights makes you gay. There, problem solved.

yeah I’ve never heard of that shit in my life.

Uhhh, powerlifting training usually makes me want to eat steak and fuck bitches

[quote]Fill the Frame wrote:
Uhhh, powerlifting training usually makes me want to eat steak and fuck bitches[/quote]

couldn’t have said it better.

…stop jerking it so much…

[quote]brauny96 wrote:
…stop jerking it so much…[/quote]

OP?

What the fuck is that picture?

photoshop?

German arm wrestler Matthias Schlitte, his nic name is Hellboy…18inch forearm…fuck.

OP: You may want to check out the T Replacement forum. People there are very knowledgeable on this sort of issue and can help you get started.

Doubtful that your issues are related to heavy lifting, but more likely due to hormone imbalances.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]brauny96 wrote:
…stop jerking it so much…[/quote]

OP?
[/quote]

OH MY GOODNESS

esco0101, I also suffer ED as a result of lifting heavy weights. However, this ED stands for “Extreme Destructiveness.”

Sorry about your penis.

Get a hotter girlfriend that usually keeps the erections going.

Every time I get a new DL PR I have a hard on for the rest of the day. That sentence is just barely hyperbole.

As an older guy of 53, I find this funny. There is a code the wife and I use…“Be ready dear, It’s leg day”.

I always thought the body put out extra T when lifting heavy.

Have to agree. My missus loves deadlift day.

[quote]esco0101 wrote:

My reps are anywhere from 6-10, 4 exercises, 3-4 sets each. Ive already made an appt. to see my MD for a full physical and my BP issue next week but want to know of any experience with you guys with this issue, thanks…[/quote]

You’re not lifting heavy