good sorry !
Im doing a 3 days split because i have a job that i can work day/night, i am on the call for 5 years. Its easier for me to recover and to be 100% ready for the next workout, if i train too often, my body crash really easily. I always want to do more work and the volume kill me.
right now im doing this :
day 1 : Squat, good warm up with sleeve on then 3x sets with knee wrap, heavy set 3 to 5 reps. 5-6 mins break between each heavy sets. Sometimes some half squat after that.
- i am doing leg extention and leg curl in supersets 3x12-15 reps
and 3x12-15 reps of interne/externe legs i dont know the name of the machin.
i finish with some abs and lower back work.
Day 2 : Bench, same protocol as squat.
- Shoulder press : military, smith seated military, or something like that for 2 to 3 sets 5-10 reps, sometimes im doing a dropsets at the end of the last sets.
- Dips 2 to 3 sets same protocol as shoulder press
- Tricep press 2 to 3 sets same protocol.
im doing abs and lower back at the end of the workout.
Day 3 : Deadlift, same thing as squat and bench.
- 2 to 3 heavy sets of rack pull
- seated row machine 2-3 pump sets
i am doing abs and lower back work at the end of the workout.
Right now i am progressing well, but in the long run i don’t know if everything is good ! should i change sometimes every 4 weeks ?
thank you again for your fast reply coach ! great work