Heart Structural Changes from High Testosterone Levels

Do you really think pushing testosterone concentrations up past physiologic concentrations is healthy?

Will it kill you instantaneously?

No

Will it take 5-10-15-20 years off? Who knows?

Depends on a myriad of factors… genetics being by far the largest predetermining factor.

1 Like

Take it easy man. I wish you the best.

One last one in honor of you.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41588-022-01035-w#Sec2

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41588-022-01035-w/figures/5

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41588-022-01035-w/figures/7

Will be nice when a genetic screening tool is available to test genes for AAS suitability. Then those that are eligible can blast away :slight_smile: .

Or just clone @hankthetank89 and everyone can use him for gene therapy.

1 Like

Stop talking about him in Third person, you are the same Guy. Nichols is a shit doctor with Napoleon complex, extremely emotionally reactive and tryhard, he is Short as hell and just awkward. His (your) debating skills are the worst ive ever seen and its a disgrace that People with such low iq can become a doc these days.

1 Like

Oh wow. Looks like the person with the complex is you. Amazing how you can just casually be such a D towards someone who you disagree with.

I bet you live your life without judgement and listen to those that disagree with you

Ill do whatever you want. Ill trigger you and make you feel so much. With very few words im sure.

Why are you guys always so angry and hateful. It amazes me.

:rofl: third person… just listen to you. you are a disaster of a human being.

Fun fact

Napoleon is said to have been around 5’6

Perfectly average height for someone of his time.

1 Like

Well… this is the pot calling the kettle black isn’t it?

Yeet

1 Like

This can’t be serious :thinking:

Like come on this is an obvious troll or the dude seriously has some bi polar or amnesia problems…. Or something, this isn’t normal.

Definitely getting a bipolar vibe in these threads. Nothing to mess around with or denigrate. I hope they find peace and help.

There are these large bursts of activity and then nothing (almost like a solar storm) from our buddy with the many handles.

Health first. Take care everyone.

1 Like

May 2022 case report. Or take @enackers claim that Test in any and all doses is harmless.

Just be careful with cumulative dosages.

I guess this dude’s heart receptors did not get your memo @enackers

you lost me. They are talking about steroid use not TRT. Im talking about TRT. I think people confuse the two. Im not taking or telling people to take massive doses. Just take what makes you feel good and enjoy your life and carry on without too much fear, unless you ahve some family history or genetics that should cause you to be careful.

Awesome, so we can agree that there is a limit to how high one can run their TT/fT levels before they may experience adverse effects that far outweigh the beneficial effects? Very important consideration in the optimization game.

How about the guy who may not be aware of these potential concerns? Can you see why I would be concerned with initial starting doses that may surface these issues?