Heart Pounding More Than Normal

For additional information, please refer to
https://education.questdiagnostics.com/faq/FAQ165
(This link is being provided for informational/educational purposes only.)
(Note)
This test was developed and its analytical performance
characteristics have been determined by medfusion. It has not
been cleared or approved by the FDA. This assay has been validated
pursuant to the CLIA regulations and is used for clinical purposes.
MDF
med fusion
2501 South State Highway 121,Suite 1100
Lewisville TX 75067
972-966-7300
Michael Chaump, MD
TESTOSTERONE, FREE AND BIOAVAILABL

1 Like

Thank you for the info. Excellent work. I am just an internet stranger.

Your TT / FT tests are legit. Your fT is higher than 99 percentile++ of all males on planet (natural ones).

Assuming not a lab error which i doubt and since there is no interference on LCMS assay, I (if it was me) would skip your next week of dosing and get back in range. Then switch over to 40% of your current dosing. Then follow up with labs ( trough and ~24 hr peak if you want to be methodical.

In my worthless opinion, your numbers are way too high and your TRT is asking for trouble given what you shared.

what type of syringe are you injecting with ? where are you filling the test cyp to on the syringe ? almost positive youā€™re injecting way more than youā€™re supposed to

1 Like

@cyates if you are using 200 mg/ml Test Cypionate you would be injecting 0.35 ml twice weekly to dose 140 mg/wk.

Given your education I made a big assumption. Good clarification @150mgaweek.

that is correct

1 Like

im using 1ml syringe , .35, it is a 1/2 needle into my deltoid.

1 Like

i appreciate the info, i am going to skip the next dose. i know this is not working for me. i spend way to much time dealing with this. But thanks for responding

1 Like

Sure. You got room to skip the next 1 or 2 injections and then get down to 60 to 70 mg/week and reassess. Try walking before you run. That is what i would tell your Doc. Try trough 400-500 ng/dl and peak 800-900 ng/dl. That is still quite generous.

1 Like

i was just following my docs orders, I see now one better educate themselves. I knew something was off that is why i checked my own labs. He wanted to wait til October :slight_smile:

Wasnt knocking on you. GOOD job looking out for yourself.

I hope your example helps others.

Yes your dose response is quite good. That is why i tell folks to start conservative. Hang in there.

More info for those getting started:

1 Like

i didnt take it that way, i just appreciate your input

1 Like

just for the heck of it , i went back and added up all the T i took for the last 40 days (which is how long Iā€™ve been on it and i averaged 130mg per week. i could have made a mistake on dosing but i dont think so because i added all the vile i have used and it came out exactly,maybe i donā€™t need split my dose 2 times a week.

1 Like

Called my doc this morning, told me to come in and have my levels checked, here are the results, significantly lower than a week ago

FREE & BIOAVAILABLE TESTOSTERONE 08/08/2022 (#13204336, Final, 08/08/2022 9:20am)

Report Result Ref. Range Units Status Lab
ALBUMIN 3.8 3.5-5.0 G/DL Final LRLAB
SHBG 58.90 11.00-80.00 NMOL/L Final LRLAB
TESTO 1304 280-800 NG/DL HIGH Final LRLAB
Please note the change in units from ng/mL to ng/dL, normal ranges have also changed.
FTESTO 25.1 4.7-24.4 NG/DL HIGH Final LRLAB
FT% 1.93 % Final LRLAB
BIO TESTO 524 130-680 NG/DL Final LRLAB
BAT% 40.2 % Final LRLAB
RESULT NOTE Patientā€™s primary care provider is: N/A
Items in this order include: Free & Bioavailable Testosterone, Venipuncture[i]
Testing performed at Arkansas Urology Lab 1300 Centerview Dr., Little Rock, AR
1 Like

Coming down on schedule. Appreciate your diligence and attention to detail. Another 5-7 days and I would start injections again as per above if I wanted to embark on reasonable TRT.

1 Like

Well Iā€™m down to 70mg a week split into two doses per week. Tomorrow will be my second dose at that level. I have some new stuff going on, some kind of rash on my shoulders and upper chest. Thought it might me acne but doesnā€™t feel like acne. Kinda itchy. Sort of looks like acne but not exactly, I have never had a problem with acne in my life . So I doubt that is what it is. May have nothing to do with trt. This is my 6 th week on trt. As a reminder my levels were in the 2000s when I was taking 140 mg a week.

1 Like

How is the heart pounding? Sleep?

Pulling for you.

Heart pounding is a lot better. Sleep is good, thanks

1 Like

That is great to hear.

Be interesting to read if the skin clears up once you spend some time on the new dosing protocol. Give it a few weeks. You covered a lot of ground in a short time period.

Thanks