Heart Disease and Steroids

Has anyone here ran steroids who had heart disease before cycle? Im wanting to run a Test and Var cycle but im trying to get as much information possible on this first. I had open heart surgery when I was a baby for AVSD repair.

Thanks, Gumz

Doesn’t common sense tell you that this is a really bad idea?

Let’s dig just a little deeper. What does your cardiologist say about exercise? Do you have any ongoing medications related? Do you have any CHF symptoms? Do you have anything physically that is even remotely connected with your birth defect?

lol wtf is common sense

AVSD isn’t heart disease, it’s a birth defect where you have a hole connecting two ventricles in your heart. Sometimes the hole was large and it’s an issue because it’s made a permanent weak spot in the heart. Sometimes the hole was very small and the scar is basically non-existent. In this case, the use of AAS may be no more dangerous than for anyone else. If the person has high BP, 3 stents and bad lipids, that might be a much worse condition what what the OP is asking about. Getting a little extra information isn’t going to hurt.

We can give some info, but if you actually do this; you’re playing with fire.

Heart disease comes from the extra workload put upon the heart bc steroids add muscle which is just more tissue that requires a high consumption of oxygen. So, somebody that knows he has a weak heart, is going to do something that will make his heart weaker. Brilliant!

[quote]Gumz69 wrote:
Has anyone here ran steroids who had heart disease before cycle? Im wanting to run a Test and Var cycle but im trying to get as much information possible on this first. I had open heart surgery when I was a baby for AVSD repair.

Thanks, Gumz[/quote]

if you have a health condition of that significance, then you better run pretty much any medication/supplement change with your doc…