Heart Attack Grill

I’ve never been to this place, but it puts any of wendy’s or burger kings triple baconators to shame. The quadruple one has 2 lbs of beef, 12 slices of bacon, a bunch of cheese, a whole tomatoe, and about half an onion.

The burgers are cooked and delivered by females dressed as sexy nurses, who will then wheel you out to your car in a wheel chair after your feast.

Saturated fat and hot girls in nurse costumes. This is a dream come true if you are trying to put on weight.

www.heartattackgrill.com

Ummm, I’m drooling.

Man, imagine how many servietts you would go through.

[quote]theuofh wrote:
I’ve never been to this place, but it puts any of wendy’s or burger kings triple baconators to shame. The quadruple one has 2 lbs of beef, 12 slices of bacon, a bunch of cheese, a whole tomatoe, and about half an onion.

The burgers are cooked and delivered by females dressed as sexy nurses, who will then wheel you out to your car in a wheel chair after your feast.

Saturated fat and hot girls in nurse costumes. This is a dream come true if you are trying to put on weight.

www.heartattackgrill.com[/quote]

hey I been there

wow double postin

I’ve heard of this place before, but I’ve never been there. It’s one of the places I’d like to go to at some point.

Just looking at that picture is making me hungry. Shit, I’m going to get a burger…

Where is that?

I need to be there.