Heart Attack and Steroids

I just got out of the hospital from having congestive heart failure from a virus that infected my heart. My wife swore that steroids must have something to do with it,so I told her she could tell the Dr. I was using test. She came back and told me when she told the Dr. he just shrugged and didn’t even write it on the chart. I think that shows just how supposedly dangerous steroids are.

Or possibly he doesnt want to dirty your charts up. Some places steroids are highly illegal.

On The other hand, maybe he doesn’t give a shit, and it really isn’t that dangerous. I think with proper hormone balance; and safe protocol.

what virus was it? do they have proof it was a virus?

It was the H1N1 virus. My heart was enlarged from the virus affecting my valve. Other than being enlarged, I had no blockage or any other problems. Basically my heart wasn’t pumping enough blood. I also picked up the flu virus while i was in the hospital, so that made my stay a week longer than it should have been.

[quote]ThorsWrath wrote:
I just got out of the hospital from having congestive heart failure from a virus that infected my heart. My wife swore that steroids must have something to do with it,so I told her she could tell the Dr. I was using test. She came back and told me when she told the Dr. he just shrugged and didn’t even write it on the chart. I think that shows just how supposedly dangerous steroids are. [/quote]

*** I work at a Top Ten in the nation Hospital System. I asked the smartest person I know there about the rash of steroids and heart failure. He explained it as turning up the brightness on a candle while burning it at both ends. This is what steroids does to your heart, causing it to fail far faster than it would have. If your doctor shrugged this off as nothing (you having a bad heart and using steroids) you have a quack for a doctor. I hope you made your peace with the Lord as you will be standing before him in judgment very soon.

A virus affecting the heart is a far cry from chronic heart disease. While I was in the hospital 2 other guys younger than me died from the same thing I had. The Dr. said I survived because I was in such good shape before I got sick and I didn’t have any other heart related health issues.

[quote]Krinks wrote:

[quote]ThorsWrath wrote:
I just got out of the hospital from having congestive heart failure from a virus that infected my heart. My wife swore that steroids must have something to do with it,so I told her she could tell the Dr. I was using test. She came back and told me when she told the Dr. he just shrugged and didn’t even write it on the chart. I think that shows just how supposedly dangerous steroids are. [/quote]

*** I work at a Top Ten in the nation Hospital System. I asked the smartest person I know there about the rash of steroids and heart failure. He explained it as turning up the brightness on a candle while burning it at both ends. This is what steroids does to your heart, causing it to fail far faster than it would have. If your doctor shrugged this off as nothing (you having a bad heart and using steroids) you have a quack for a doctor. I hope you made your peace with the Lord as you will be standing before him in judgment very soon.
[/quote]

Dude get the fuck out of here and go preech your bullshit somewhere else

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Krinks wrote:

[quote]ThorsWrath wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

*** Read the literature on this and bite me. You may be a dumb ass with a death wish but that doesn’t mean everyone is.

Krinks you sound like a fucking goof. Who thy fuck are you any ways. This is a page for guys using AAS. DON’T come running your religious side cart views. That’s retarded.

[quote]Krinks wrote:

[quote]Krinks wrote:

[quote]ThorsWrath wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

*** Read the literature on this and bite me. You may be a dumb ass with a death wish but that doesn’t mean everyone is.
[/quote]

you are a fucking tool dude, you have no idea what you are talking about, get the fuck out of this forum, why are you here anyway? If you are so against steroids, why in the fuck are you in a steroids forum, and i’m the dumbass…

oh and please post said literature that proves steroids cause heart failure

oh and please post said literature that proves steroids cause heart failure[/quote]

x2. I have never seen that.

Times three!!!

Well Krinks has certainly come off as a major douchebag, and a comment like “I hope you made your peace with the Lord as you will be standing before him in judgment very soon.” is both stupid and uncalled for.

But AAS use I’m pretty sure has bad effects on our heart. First it’s a muscle so it might be affected by our hormone cocktails somehow. Cases of elevated bad cholesterol and high blood pressure are commonplace among us users. And with our added mass, no doubt the heart has to work harder.

Heart related issues are the side effects I fear the most. I take all kinds of supp and eat well for that very reason.

But as for Thor’s infection, AAS have probably no ill effect at all,

[quote]SwD wrote:
Well Krinks has certainly come off as a major douchebag, and a comment like “I hope you made your peace with the Lord as you will be standing before him in judgment very soon.” is both stupid and uncalled for.

But AAS use I’m pretty sure has bad effects on our heart. First it’s a muscle so it might be affected by our hormone cocktails somehow. Cases of elevated bad cholesterol and high blood pressure are commonplace among us users. And with our added mass, no doubt the heart has to
Heart related issues are the side effects I fear the most. I take all kinds of supp and eat well for that very reason.

But as for Thor’s infection, AAS have probably no ill effects at all,[/quote]

True, very true. But all of these things can be monitored and controlled to an extent. Nothing is 100% safe in this world.

Krinks I fucking hate you. If we ever meet in person Imma throw your dumb ass into on coming traffic just so I never have to hear about you dumbass candle burning at both fucking ends top ten bullshit hospital story again. Please stay off these forums, off the internet, and off any horrible self esteem wemkn who you may accidently impregnate and then curse this planet with another ignorant ass hole.

[quote]Krinks wrote:

[quote]ThorsWrath wrote:

[/quote]

Steroids are sometimes used to treat heart failure. I have seen docs do it with success. You need to take your righteous religious BS somewhere else.

(Read’s heart failure comment while injecting)

oh and please post said literature that proves steroids cause heart failure[/quote]

I think I’m x5.

Lets see how you and/or the research came to this conclusion. If you haven’t figured it out, the meeting the Lord comment wasn’t the smartest thing to say.

Krinks,

For the record, you are partly correct. The odds of a male dying of heart disease is the highest among all other deaths. You just don’t have the data to connect that with your statement nor do you.

http://www.cdc.gov/men/lcod/2010/index.htm