Heart and Steroid Cycle

on my steroid cycle, even making a clean diet and using omega3, vitamin E (gamma), vit c, my cholesterol change much

LDL 453
HDL 5

what can I do to improve?

is dangerous to keep these levels for long?

Holy shit those are horrible numbers, what are you running? Id get off

“The most pronounced effects on serum lipids and lipoproteins seem to be exerted by the oral 17-α-alkylated steroids rather than parenterally administered nandrolone decanoate and testosterone esters.As many of the subjects in study 1 took one or more 17-α-alkylated steroids?that is, methandrostenolone, stanozolol, and oxymetenolone?it seems likely that these agents were responsible for the effects on serum lipids and lipoproteins found in this study. The reduction in serum HDL-C is mediated by hepatic triglyceride lipase, an enzyme that regulates serum lipids.4 Oral AASs stimulate hepatic triglyceride lipase, resulting in decreased serum HDL-C and its subfractions (especially HDL2-C) as well as apo-A1. Parenteral administration of AASs has less profound effects on this enzyme because they enter the circulation without passing through the liver.”

[quote]gilmarpersonal wrote:
on my steroid cycle, even making a clean diet and using omega3, vitamin E (gamma), vit c, my cholesterol change much

LDL 453
HDL 5

what can I do to improve?

is dangerous to keep these levels for long?[/quote]

what the fuck?!

seriously, like ELS said, get off and get to a dr. that LDL is friggen nuts…

What the fuck has happened to common sense?

Those numbers are actually so extreme that I doubt their validity, or think we’re missing a piece of the story (like they’re given in different units, or he forgot a number, or he put a decimal out of place, or he read his lab report wrong).

Holy shit. Like really? For fucks sake stop whatever you’re doing and go see a doctor asap. You need some serious medical attention. Both your LDL and HDL are just insane. Like AG stated, almost too terrible to believe.