Heard of Pramipexol?

I asked my source for some Caber, he said its expensive and he doesn’t usually carry it, but he has Pramipexol? never heard of it? Is it along the same lines as Caber or not really?

[quote]JKriminal wrote:
I asked my source for some Caber, he said its expensive and he doesn’t usually carry it, but he has Pramipexol? never heard of it? Is it along the same lines as Caber or not really?[/quote]

Different drug then Caber but works on keeping your Prolactin down. I have used it. Best advice, start low dose .25 mls for 2 weeks and bump it up to .5 mls. I would not exceed that and don’t just stop cold turkey. Ow and the stuff will knock you out! Take it 1 hr before bedtime.

Oh… so is it a liquid? Cause my link says she has pills, a cpl different strengths…

The side effects can be pretty nasty.

I’ve used prami a few times and the sides can be shitty. What I’ve read is that it makes you sleepy, so when I’d take it at night I’d sleep maybe an hour or two then be wide awake all night and I love my sleep. So I’d take it when I’d wake up and It would make me extremely tired till about noon. So I ended up waking up 2 hours before id have to get up, take the prami then go back to sleep and right when the insomnia would kick in I would be getting up for work. But still I felt groggy for a bit.

Shit, so is caber better?
It’s been about almost 11 weeks since ive been off NPP and my blast, my dick game is still fucked.
I’m still on 200 mg Sandoz cyp, getting a little bit back, but its embarrassing.

Next cycle staying away from Tren and deca… don’t know what to do, but I have a lot of hgh kicking around. Don’t know if that will enough to please me… Doing 750mg/wk Delytestryl again on my blast. not rushing back on yet but planning the next one already.

You can use one or the other, some people prefer one over the other. Just have to see what works for you.

Maybe get some bloods and check your prolactin maybe even e2

[quote]JKriminal wrote:
Oh… so is it a liquid? Cause my link says she has pills, a cpl different strengths…[/quote]

I went with the liquid Prami because that is all the RC company had. I also heard that Caber in liquid is unstable and junk but have no personal experience to that as fact. I think conservativedog could weigh in on this if he’s still about, but from what I understand, there is a caveat in the law pertaining to RC drugs in pill form. But don’t take my word on that.

Prami is more stable so I would get over caber. I get shitty sides from it at .1, naseau and sleeplessness how anybody can take more than .1 a day is beyond me.

I take it 2ice a week saturday night since im usually out and 1 day during the weekday and work in the next morning is hell

I just want to reiterate the Prami nausea sides are EXTREMELY SHITTY.