Heard of Ivo Toledo? Physique Competitor

Any heard of him?

He seems to have a really impressive physique has he competed in the states? I think he’s from Brazil.

I haven’t.

2 Likes

Well I have heard of him now, but I hadn’t before reading your post. Trick question?

Either way impressive physique.

1 Like

Obvious spam post.

1 Like

Joined right before posting… anyone taking odds the OP is the physique in question? -lol

S

3 Likes

Why do all bodybuilders (it seems) work out in short shorts and thin tank tops? I’ve never understood this phenomenon.

I like being in my cotton nike shorts and an old worn out t-shirt.

But the dude is definitely jacked lol.

2 Likes

I have a really hard time believing that an Instagram model would make a fake account to promote himself. My coworkers and I talk about this guy every day. Everything he does is incredible, how could we not?

1 Like

You mean on instagram? For the follows.

Same reason strongman competitors will hit 1rms when it’s not part of the program.

Mainly because social media is stupid.

4 Likes

He looks great like a super hero envious physique

1 Like

As good a reason as any to come out of a one year hibernation.

1 Like
1 Like

Ivo heard its easy Toledo horse to water but hard to make him drink.

5 Likes

how do these IG boys build cartoonish physiques like this?

drugs

He’s in shape, without a doubt, but a dime a dozen on Instagram.

I feel like anyone who’s heard of this random competitor would know his (limited) contest history. But, yep, he competed in the Arnold this year and got blown away in his class. This is him compared to Eric Lisboa, the guy who won:

FWIW, I’m not 100% sold on this being a spammer. Seems a fair question to ask about a competitor in the Bodybuilding forum. But, yes, suspicious.

3 Likes

This is an honest question not a Spam question but I agree with your post.

Could just be a friend or local gym buddy who doesn’t realize his “impressive friend” isn’t anywhere close to world class.

S

Looks like he’s in the wrong division. Would fit better in physique Vs classic IMO