T Nation

Heard of Gosnell the Butcher?

of course you haven’t…

Very interesting. I found this now that you’ve brought it to my attention- http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/business/legal/murder-trial-under-way-for-philadelphia-abortion-doctor-kermit-gosnell-680785/

but other than that, not a peep on the news. Plenty about Joan Orie Melvin, the doofus from Buck Wild asphyxiating himself and several others, and plenty of other spoon fed idiocy.

Not a darn thing about this though. This takes the art of distraction to a whole new level.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/338908.php#338908

Good commentary on it.

I love Ace, if you’re into blogs and stupid humor, it is a good read.

I’m simply waiting for SMH to ride to the defense of the mainstream liberal media. Popcorn ready and all that…

It’s been in the major newspapers for two years. Which gets at why print news is pretty much the only way to go.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/338908.php#338908

Good commentary on it.

I love Ace, if you’re into blogs and stupid humor, it is a good read.[/quote]

Thanks for the find. just bookmarked it.

Seriously. Absolutely zero mainstream coverage. I officially have nothing but contempt left for democrat/media complex.

[quote]JEATON wrote:
I’m simply waiting for SMH to ride to the defense of the mainstream liberal media. Popcorn ready and all that…[/quote]

http://query.nytimes.com/search/sitesearch/#/kermit+gosnell

Too easy.

[quote]smh23 wrote:
It’s been in the major newspapers for two years. Which gets at why print news is pretty much the only way to go.[/quote]

Great. I will rely on your expertise. Could you please post the links from the New York Slimes, The Washington Compost, The Houston Chronic, The Lost Angeles Times, etc…

After all, the trial being currently in progress, shouldn’t take a second…

[quote]JEATON wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/338908.php#338908

Good commentary on it.

I love Ace, if you’re into blogs and stupid humor, it is a good read.[/quote]

Thanks for the find. just bookmarked it.

Seriously. Absolutely zero mainstream coverage. I officially have nothing but contempt left for democrat/media complex.
[/quote]

Why do people make shit up?

“Absolutely zero,” huh?

I knew this guy’s name two years ago. Because I read about it in a “democrat media” rag.

Learn things, then talk about them.

[quote]JEATON wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:
It’s been in the major newspapers for two years. Which gets at why print news is pretty much the only way to go.[/quote]

Great. I will rely on your expertise. Could you please post the links from the New York Slimes, The Washington Compost, The Houston Chronic, The Lost Angeles Times, etc…

After all, the trial being currently in progress, shouldn’t take a second…[/quote]

It took about 6 seconds. Case closed, yeah? You’re wrong, I’m right?

[quote]JEATON wrote:
the New York Slimes, The Washington Compost, The Houston Chronic, The Lost Angeles Times, [/quote]

So clever. So classy. So refined.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]JEATON wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:
It’s been in the major newspapers for two years. Which gets at why print news is pretty much the only way to go.[/quote]

Great. I will rely on your expertise. Could you please post the links from the New York Slimes, The Washington Compost, The Houston Chronic, The Lost Angeles Times, etc…

After all, the trial being currently in progress, shouldn’t take a second…[/quote]

It took about 6 seconds. Case closed, yeah? You’re wrong, I’m right?[/quote]

Cased closed? You are a fucking moron plain and simple. One article in March of 2013. The one immediately before that? Oct. 2011.

No debate if you simply claim victory and scream loud enough.

Is it any wonder that only 8% of Americans trust the news?
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gallup-only-8-americans-have-great-deal-trust-news-media-new-low

Tell you what, pinhead. I’m going to take my family out for a nice day of fun in the sun. Why don’t you use to time to desperately google up support for your feckless profession and why they shit their pants (rightfully) when children are gunned down by a mentally ill psychopath but suddenly go silent when another psychopath who happens to be an abortion doctor kills seven babies by ramming a pair of scissors into their skulls and then severing their spinal chords.

Good luck with that…

[quote]JEATON wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]JEATON wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:
It’s been in the major newspapers for two years. Which gets at why print news is pretty much the only way to go.[/quote]

Great. I will rely on your expertise. Could you please post the links from the New York Slimes, The Washington Compost, The Houston Chronic, The Lost Angeles Times, etc…

After all, the trial being currently in progress, shouldn’t take a second…[/quote]

It took about 6 seconds. Case closed, yeah? You’re wrong, I’m right?[/quote]

Cased closed? You are a fucking moron plain and simple. One article in March of 2013. The one immediately before that? Oct. 2011.

No debate if you simply claim victory and scream loud enough.

Is it any wonder that only 8% of Americans trust the news?
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gallup-only-8-americans-have-great-deal-trust-news-media-new-low

[/quote]

You said “absolutely zero.” You were full of shit, as was to be expected because you’re an idiot.

Now, you say, “Oh, there are two years in between those stories!” Neglecting the fact that that search yielded 234 results and, just glancing quickly: March 2011, December 2011, March 2013, August 2012, etc. etc. etc. In other words, this appeared in the Times every time a development in the story took hold. So, once again, you’re both wrong and stupid.

So, to recap: you said this didn’t appear in the mainstream media. You were wrong. Very, very wrong. But that’s nothing new. No, that’s what I expect out of you. But here’s the part that surprised me: you called me out, by name, and then when I posted and proved that you were wrong, you responded with insults like “pinhead,” which incidentally is a strange thing to call somebody who just bested you in an argument.

Which is a long way of saying that not only are you wrong, you’re also an asshole.

Oh, and stop saying things that aren’t true. It’s bad for you.

[quote]JEATON wrote:
Tell you what, pinhead. I’m going to take my family out for a nice day of fun in the sun. Why don’t you use to time to desperately google up support for your feckless profession and why they shit their pants (rightfully) when children are gunned down by a mentally ill psychopath but suddenly go silent when another psychopath who happens to be an abortion doctor kills seven babies by ramming a pair of scissors into their skulls and then severing their spinal chords.

Good luck with that… [/quote]

234 results at the New York Times. 77 results on Breitbart, which is where you picked this story up in the first place. I hope you understand how totally you’ve just been beaten. I mean, totally. I also hope you understand how impossibly ironic it is that you linked to a story about lack of Gosnell coverage in the mainstream media and then it turned out that the site that you linked to has covered Gosnell less than half as much as has the New York Times. Please remember this opening paragraph, because it’s going to be important in just a minute when I remind you about how badly you just lost this little spat that you started.

First, though, a procedural note: I normally try fairly hard–sometimes with more success and sometimes with less–to be both relatively humble and basically civil on this board. I do this because I respect nearly everybody who posts here, and because I really enjoy talking politics with these people (which is just so much easier and more pleasant when people are generally friendly). But I’m going to drop both of those–just for a moment–so that I can say what I want to say, bearing in mind throughout that, while I don’t enjoy coming across as aggressive and arrogant, your attitude toward me has left me what I consider to be very little choice. Sometimes the low road is just oh-so-much more inviting.

So:

You just got fucking owned, and after calling me out by name no less. This is the second time in three months that you’ve done that…the other time, you called me out by name in the first post of a pointless thread (a thread, by the way, in which some very kind and very smart people came to my defense, which was both unnecessary and very much appreciated). I’m beginning to suspect that you fancy yourself my rival, so I’d like to take this moment to absolutely assure you that that isn’t so. I come here to talk to intelligent and friendly people, and you are neither. While I admit that beating you mercilessly in debate is a source of some real satisfaction for me, it is an utter waste of time given how weak of a debater you are (not to mention how much of an asshole you are to me). In other words, I don’t have the time or the inclination to disprove things that you just simply make up, and, while I don’t think of myself as singularly good at any of this, I refuse to become the rival of someone so singularly bad at it.

And that about does it. To anybody who’s had the ill fortune to have been witness to this little exchange, I apologize.

[quote]JEATON wrote:
One article in March of 2013. The one immediately before that? Oct. 2011.

[/quote]

By the way, those articles aren’t listed in chronological order, Einstein. So there goes your whole damn argument I guess.

Why is it that when we mock intelligence we called each other “Einstein”?
Why don’t we ever use “Tesla”, or “Hawking”?
This is biased, I say we change this at once!
Enough of “Einstein”…Lets give some props to the other eggheads as well, they
deserve it!
And also, can’t we all get along?

Abortion is MURDER, and why the good lord hasn’t called ‘game over’ on humanity
and just wipe us off the fucking map for this fucking abomination is beyond me,
which must mean the Days before the flood must have been a million times worse, because
it’s not ‘game over’ for human race yet…tens of millions sacrificed in the womb in the USA,
and people decide to get pissed over little shit like pizzas not delivered in time for their fucking
games on sundays.

The L.A. Times, which is less of a national newspaper by the day, covering this story–the one that the “elite media” covered up, remember?–a full two years before you had ever heard the guy’s name:

http://www.latimes.com/ktla-abortion-doctor-scissors,0,4134723.story

The Washington Post, a second-rate paper outside of electoral politics and yet still covering this story two years before you had ever heard of it. And the Associated Press, Reuters, fucking Bloomberg mentioned it.

CNN: http://www.cnn.com/search/?query=kermit+gosnell&x=-1110&y=-31&primaryType=mixed

The Huffington Post, one of the most shameless liberal partisan hack-sanctuaries out there, with 223 fucking results.

http://search.huffingtonpost.com/search?q=kermit+gosnell&s_it=header_form_v1&page=2&nt=SG2&oreq=859576a71faa49a9a1b2787cad1c16a8

One final time: you’re an idiot, and wrong. I’m out.

[quote]smh23 wrote:
It’s been in the major newspapers for two years. Which gets at why print news is pretty much the only way to go.[/quote]

Read yourself, you stupendously incompetent schmuck. There is a big difference between “it’s been in the major newspapers for two years” (fabrication and outright lies) and "it WAS in the papers two years ago (you sanctimonious halfwit).

Listen up, Buttercup… The trial is happening right now!!! And your lame hoard of “repeaters” have gone radio silent.

So what do you do, you dishonest miscreant? You move the goal post. You play word games. You attack what was not said and you infer things not mentioned.

You are a fucking joke.

Here let me play your losers game with you. I just have to assume by your lack of condemnation for your moral-less profession that you approve of killing babies by ramming scissors into their necks and severing their spinal cords, you sick and twisted fucknut. Otherwise, why you you work so hard to act as if the trial of such a horrific monster was not taking place as we speak.

[quote]JEATON wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:
It’s been in the major newspapers for two years. Which gets at why print news is pretty much the only way to go.[/quote]

Read yourself, you stupendously incompetent schmuck. There is a big difference between “it’s been in the major newspapers for two years” (fabrication and outright lies) and "it WAS in the papers two years ago (you sanctimonious halfwit).

Listen up, Buttercup… The trial is happening right now!!! [/quote]

Every single site I linked to–NYT, LAT, CNN, Huffpo, and Washpo–every single fucking one, invariably and without fail–is running the story now in 2013. Every single fucking one ran a story about the open of the trial.

You said “absolutely zero mainstream coverage.” You were wrong. I have proved that you were wrong, spectacularly. That is all. And fuck you for the call-out. If you want to bring your strange preoccupation with me out into the open, you had better accept the beating that you get for it. I have proved, beyond any doubt, that you were wrong when you said “absolutely zero mainstream coverage.” I have proved that I was correct when I said that the papers have been on this for years, and are still on it. I was right, and you were wrong. Does it feel good? Yeah. Hell yeah. It feels fan-fucking-tastic. Because you’re both stupid and a dick, and I enjoy beating people like you.

However, for the reasons that I outlined earlier–namely, that you are neither intelligent nor pleasant–I don’t want to continue conversing with you [not that much more can be said, because, again, you were completely wrong and that has now been established beyond any kind of doubt.]

More importantly, I dislike the fact that this is trivializing something as disgusting as the murder of children. And I am particularly offended by the despicable paragraph in which you accused me of condoning this kind of thing–though, again, you are utterly stupid and unlikable, so I’m not terribly surprised.

In conclusion, you called me out (like a jackass), I showed up without the intention to turn this into a brawl, then I proved you wrong (which, by the way, even someone as obtuse as you must have foreseen?), and then you hurled a bunch of insults my way–the first to do so, of course. Because, you know, you’re stupid and a dick.

Adios.