Healthy/Homemade Salad Dressing

Hey guys, there was an article on T-Nation a while ago that gave 3 different recipes to make a healthy salad dressing… I have searched, and manually skimmed through about 40 recent articles with nutrition in the headline, and i havent been able to find the damn article again. I thought i bookmarked it but i didnt. Anyone know what article this is? also if nobody can tell me what the article is, does anyone have their own recipes for dressing? thanks alot

http://www.figureathlete.com/readTopic.do?id=1498939&pageNo=0

Chef Lisa Marie is my new favorite poster due to this thread. I found it a few days ago, and I just finished reading it.

It’s got a few salad dressing’s in there. The first page has a list of which recipe’s are on which page.

If you get a few ideas, try it. Feel free to post it if it tastes good.

Wow! Thats not the article i was looking for but it looks like alotta good stuff. Now that i think about it, the article i was looking might have been from the figure athlete site. They were showing one occasionally on T-Nation now and then. Thanks for the article though, i’ll def have to check some of those out. I’m eating a ton of chicken/spinach salads and alotta the time i just eat them plain so i dont add garbage to it, so i’m tryin to find a good dressing to throw on em.