T Nation

Healthy Holiday Eggnog

8 cups of Hood Low-carb Fat-free milk [NOTE: if you're less concerned with carbs, sub 4 cups fat-free 1/2-and-1/2 for 4 cups milk]

2 scoops Vanilla Low-Carb Grow!

1 cup of Egg Beaters (or your favorite comparable product)

Splenda to taste

2 teaspoons of real vanilla extract

2 teaspoons of rum extract

Ground nutmeg and cinnamon (or you can use a bit of pumpkin pie spice)

Blend the milk, Grow!, Splenda and Eggbeaters in a blender for 10-20 seconds. Heat in the microwave on high until thickened, stirring every minute or so. You can also use your stove if you prefer. Remove from microwave or stovetop and stir in the remaining ingredients. Next, cover the mixture very tightly with plastic wrap and chill. Sprinkle with additional nutmeg and cinnamon if desired. You can even add a dollop of nonfat, sugarfree Cool Whip for a topper.

Egg nog is my favorite stuff man! I'm bulking though.Psss! A little wont hurt me!

When I get to the point of skipping a glass of eggnog for some substitute I believe my life will have officially ended.

Unless you have some strange desire to drink a quart of it, it won't kill ya. And no matter how you jazz that mixture up----it ain't eggnog.

Moderation fellas.

ENJOY the holidays

I dunno sasquatch -- if you added actual Rum and brandy, it's pretty much eggnog...

Anyway, it's tasty, and for the folks who aren't bulking but still want to address a key holiday craving, please enjoy!

Yes that uis great stuff. I make it close to the same. Minus the Hood more Grow! and a Little Butter extract to make it Creamy tasting and stevia.

Good Chit.

If you add rum or brandy to coke it actually makes it worth drinking too:)

Nothing personal bb, just always have a soft spot for all these 'healthy' alternatives. They have their place, don't get me wrong, it just seems like it should be ok to eat anything/everything you want a couple days a year whether your cutting/dieting or not. Please do enjoy if you so desire.