Healthy Fats?

I’ve read through which fats can be healthy (Flax oil, fish oil, Natural Peanut butter) but does anyone have any additional ideas for healthy fats I could use?

Sardines, salmon, olives, olive oil, almonds, almond butter, the last 4 are great mono sources, none of those you listed have lots of monos

Raw nuts - in particular, walnuts and almonds. Also ground flax seed. Olive oil or olives. Pumpkin seeds. An occasional egg yolk. Sunflower seeds.

Check out the Fat Roundtable by Berardi

Extra virgin olive oil, olives, avocados, almonds, walnuts, pistachios, golden (omega) eggs, grass fed beef, and any other grass fed animals. Look to increase omega-3’s and get a good source of monos. Avoid omega-6 sources and you’ll be in good shape.

walnuts and almonds

Nut butters like tahini, macadamia and almond butters. Nuts like brazils, pecans, almonds, macadamias etc. Tryptophan- rich nuts like walnuts and sunflower seeds with your last meal for the day. Avocadoes. Cold pressed olive, macadamia, walnut and avocado oils. Cod liver oil if you don’t get much sun. The fat in grass-fed beef and lamb, which is reportedly higher in omega3’s and CLA than grain-fed beef). And ,one of my favourites, coconut (oil and creamed coconut), which contains beneficial fatty acids not commonly found in other foods (see the Weston A Price website ,‘Facts about Fats’ for more info).

Any kind of nut. And coconut butter/oil. It’s high in MCT’s which your body will use largely for energy.