Health

Very true Bushy, for example my house was repossessed after 4 months of TRT.

I was that relaxed i forgot to pay any bills.

Joking aside, it is true, Cortisol Kills in the long run.

Anyway, back to sleep…

I’ve not done bloodwork, I had it planned but never did it.

I did check my BP at the height of my cycle (around 1,300mg/wk) Tren/Masteron/EQ/Winstrol. MY BP went from 110/65 to around 150/85 After 3 weeks of tren. This could have been highly due to stress also as my show was upcoming ect. two weeks after I came off the tren and started tapering my BP was back down to around 114/80.

Im in the PCT stage of my first cycle. My biggest concern before starting was my blood pressure as it has always rested slightly above normal (128/83). I checked it frequently throughout my cycle with the most recent check being last night.

Whats funny is, during my cycle my blood pressure was lower than it was before starting. Last nights reading was 120/77.

I didnt use any serms or AIs whatsoever and have had virtually no side effects other than some acne that was easily controlled.

I did do plenty of cardio and consumed fish oil daily which may have contributed to this.

I also had my cholesterol levels checked midway through and they were lower than what had been shown on my bloodwork a few months prior.

So IMO, The foods you consume while on contribute greatly to your health, just as while off.

Jazz

Just glancing through the posts, Tren has come up several times.

So, i love tren, most do, it’s ability to make people huge is almost unchallenged but alas i have only ever ran it twice.

I originally intended on using it for 10 weeks, i had to stop at 6 due to my hypertension so bad my balls were tingling.

I have never come across an acid reflux as cortes mentioned, the only drug i find causes that with me is letro, i dont get it with adex, and to further clutter it, only with liquids, never with tablets.

Saps, you mentioned your Resting heart rate is in the 80’s, what was it before commencing Tren?

I might add (as i think that my readings are particulaly good at the moment) that my diet is 95% clean, around 380g protein, 500g carbs, 120g fat, 15g fish oil per day, various vit’s, mins and a psyllium husk powder supplement. Cardio is 4 15 minute sessions a week of moderate intensity as i find fast hard cardio impossible at my current weight, also i have an injured hip which doesnt help.

Actually, that raises another health related question, when i approach 250lbs, i generally dont hang round there very long mind, i do start experiencing issues. Mainly trouble sleeping and an elevated heart rate. This doesnt seem to be a problem this time as those results i posted show.
As a side note, i am using metformin at the moment.

Sorry for the jumbledness of that ive been working 14hours and im fooked!

I hated the insomnia so much on Tren too, but god did I love my workouts.

Anyone else notice cardio suffered bad on tren? I felt like I got winded really fast.

Trying to run on tren I felt like an emphysemic old smoker every time. Tren is TERRIBLE for cardio. It’s like orange juice and tooth paste. Or carrot oil and an indian man’s back. Wait, that’s a different discussion. Damn you, JJ.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Tren is TERRIBLE for cardio. It’s like orange juice and tooth paste.[/quote]

Epic quote. I actually lol’d.

lol@cortes!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

1. Consume plenty of soluble fiber each day. This ‘mops up’ excess LDL, partly by scouring the insides of your arteries. Apple juice is good for this, since it contains pectin, a soluble fiber.

2. Consume high levels of LDL. This too, mops up excess LDL and returns it to the liver for processing. Olive oil, fish oil, etc are excellent for this.

Bushy[/quote]

Sorry Bushy, I don’t follow #2
Re.#1 does soluble fibre enter the bloodstream? You seem to be implying it does.

I might be being thick today :frowning:

uh… fibre doesnt scour the arteries BBB mate… unless i am mistaken (and i dont feel comfortable doubting you, but still…)

I thought it was that Solbule Fibre binds to fats in the digestive tract, which is then excreted out (sol. fib - oats etc)

Food products dont directly enter our bloodstream.

Do you mean HDL cleans up LDL? that is what i think BBB meant Boffin…

JJ