Health

So, i thought Health, would be an interesting topic for us to delve into. I speak to alot of users of AAS and very rarely do i discover one who has just the basics of their ealth checked, nevermind bloodwork.

So I ask that those who have reasonably recent data to post it in this thread so we can make comparisons and perhaps learns something in relation to the drugs being used, doses, time etc.

I have scheduled bloodwork in 2 weeks time when i return from working abroad so i will post that then, my basics are as follows.

Blood Pressure (systolic) 118 / 77 (diastolic)
Chlesterol 3.0
Resting Heart Rate 51
Bodyweight: 247lbs
Bodyfat % : 12%

Current cycle 800mg test e, 12 weeks
50mg dbol, 50mg winstrol (orals, 2 on 2 off)

So lets hear your lots :wink:

Blood Pressue 120/68
Body Weight 180 lbs
Body Fat %: 11%

Current Cycle 500 mg Sustanon, 10 weeks

Note: I’m only a week in.

KVA - you truly are a weird kid… what does 1 week of steroid use TOTAL add to the thread?!

lmao!

J

[quote] JJ wrote:
KVA - you truly are a weird kid… what does 1 week of steroid use TOTAL add to the thread?!

lmao!

J[/quote]

ehh… nothing. oops… didn’t really think that clear did I?

Course, after 1 week I suppose BP could have been affected.

Test, sorry for cluttering your thread. And, if that’s you in your avatar… Holy fuck.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
JJ wrote:
KVA - you truly are a weird kid… what does 1 week of steroid use TOTAL add to the thread?!

lmao!

J

ehh… nothing. oops… didn’t really think that clear did I?

Course, after 1 week I suppose BP could have been affected.

Test, sorry for cluttering your thread. And, if that’s you in your avatar… Holy fuck.
[/quote]

haha that was a month or so ago, i got a bit heavier than that now, too much dianabol bloat me thinks.

No its not cluttering the thread mate, infact i think that it is going to be one of the more useful posts.

We can use that as an example, so i would appreciate it if you were to post your blood pressure during and at the end of the cycle, cheers mate.

JJ - you can be a grumpy sod sometimes haha, :wink:
you should get one of those inflatable dolls until the wife returns!

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
JJ wrote:
KVA - you truly are a weird kid… what does 1 week of steroid use TOTAL add to the thread?!

lmao!

J

ehh… nothing. oops… didn’t really think that clear did I?

Course, after 1 week I suppose BP could have been affected.

Test, sorry for cluttering your thread. And, if that’s you in your avatar… Holy fuck.
[/quote]

lol! dont matter fella!

[quote]testanabol wrote:
kayveeay wrote:
JJ wrote:
KVA - you truly are a weird kid… what does 1 week of steroid use TOTAL add to the thread?!

lmao!

J

ehh… nothing. oops… didn’t really think that clear did I?

Course, after 1 week I suppose BP could have been affected.

Test, sorry for cluttering your thread. And, if that’s you in your avatar… Holy fuck.

haha that was a month or so ago, i got a bit heavier than that now, too much dianabol bloat me thinks. No its not cluttering the thread mate, infact i think that it is going to be one of the more useful posts.

We can use that as an example, so i would appreciate it if you were to post your blood pressure during and at the end of the cycle, cheers mate.

JJ - you can be a grumpy sod sometimes haha, :wink:
you should get one of those inflatable dolls until the wife returns!

[/quote]

yea… i know i can! Always been a moody fuck… :wink:

(thats why i then replied to KVA as i did - he behaved like a perfect gentleman even when i was twat-ish - i respect that…)

JJ

Just checked BP a couple days ago just for kicks after about 2.5 weeks into my cycle of all short estered gear. It is elevated, but only slightly and nothing that alarms me at this point in time.

Currently sitting at 134/84 and while I was off last I was sitting closer to 120/80. Currently up 18 lbs.

Even with just under 500mg/wk of EQ my BP spikes up to more than 140/90 which does cause some alarm.

I guess this is someplace I can contribute.

All of the talk about blood pressure always interests me, because I have always had what I considered to be pretty good numbers and they have never risen on cycle.

Currently I have been on for 3 months, and those of you who’ve been following will know that I’ve been on over 700mg/w of test prop for all of that time, and was on 550mg/w tren for over 2 months of it, and am now running masteron with the prop at around 400mg/w.

Current blood pressure is pretty much unchanged at around 120/65.

I am 32 years old, 210 lbs., and this is my second cycle. Body fat is 8% maybe?

I should have gotten proper blood work done but have not :frowning: and will do so after I am fully off including stasis taper, so that won’t be for a while.

Any other things you’d like me to add?

One funny thing I noticed was, toward the end of my using tren, about 2 months into it, I started experiencing some very ugly acid reflux pretty much ever day, even when I ate perfectly clean.

I was miserable and it was a bit of a bittersweet moment when I dropped the tren, and a lot more sweet in the coming days when the heartburn completely disappeared. I’m sure that was a signal of something bad…

[quote]testanabol wrote:
kayveeay wrote:
JJ wrote:
KVA - you truly are a weird kid… what does 1 week of steroid use TOTAL add to the thread?!

lmao!

J

ehh… nothing. oops… didn’t really think that clear did I?

Course, after 1 week I suppose BP could have been affected.

Test, sorry for cluttering your thread. And, if that’s you in your avatar… Holy fuck.

haha that was a month or so ago, i got a bit heavier than that now, too much dianabol bloat me thinks.

No its not cluttering the thread mate, infact i think that it is going to be one of the more useful posts.

We can use that as an example, so i would appreciate it if you were to post your blood pressure during and at the end of the cycle, cheers mate.

JJ - you can be a grumpy sod sometimes haha, :wink:
you should get one of those inflatable dolls until the wife returns!

[/quote]

Haha will do.

Perhaps I can contribute something now, although many of you loathe this compound…

My baseline BP has always been extremely good…

However,

Towards the end of a superdrol cycle (20/20/30/30)
My blood pressure was 150/85

Age 18, 6’1, 190 lbs, 10% bf

My doctor, if I remember correctly, actually said, “holy shit?”

My blood pressure has always been perfect, untill the 3rd or 4th DAY of Superdrol. I toyally ditched that shit after 6 days. I felt really bad on the stuff - even though I gained 6 seemingly very dry pounds in those 6 days. Since then I’ve read how awful it is. Those guys (the makers) sucked bad pretending there were no sides!

I admit I have never done complete blood tests. It’s like I don’t know what to ask for and WHO to ask. Doctors often go by what they want, not by what the client wants.

[quote]SwD wrote:
Doctors often go by what they want, not by what the client wants.[/quote]

That’s when I say fuck you doc and get a new doc! :smiley:

Or go to LEF.org (right?) and you can get a panel done.

The AAS never elevated my blood pressure, but I did get a check up one time, after starting a new business. Test levels were at 76mg(200-800mg is normal) GH was 0.1 (0.0-4.9) Blood pressure was slightly elevated. This was brought on by stress, which doctor’s will tell you can effect your health greatly. Since then I cut back my workload, and feel 100% better. Unless you abuse AAS, there is other things that can contribute more to you being unhealthy, stress, poor diet, lack of exercise, ETC. So get proper checkups, including bloodwork and you will be healthier than the majority of people.

[quote]SwD wrote:
My blood pressure has always been perfect, untill the 3rd or 4th DAY of Superdrol. I toyally ditched that shit after 6 days. I felt really bad on the stuff - even though I gained 6 seemingly very dry pounds in those 6 days. Since then I’ve read how awful it is. Those guys (the makers) sucked bad pretending there were no sides!

I admit I have never done complete blood tests. It’s like I don’t know what to ask for and WHO to ask. Doctors often go by what they want, not by what the client wants.[/quote]

Maybe you should go to another doctor, who actually cares. See www.directlabs.com This should answer your questions on bloodwork, wich they do.

[quote]testanabol wrote:
So, i thought Health, would be an interesting topic for us to delve into. I speak to alot of users of AAS and very rarely do i discover one who has just the basics of their ealth checked, nevermind bloodwork.

So I ask that those who have reasonably recent data to post it in this thread so we can make comparisons and perhaps learns something in relation to the drugs being used, doses, time etc.

I have scheduled bloodwork in 2 weeks time when i return from working abroad so i will post that then, my basics are as follows.

Blood Pressure (systolic) 118 / 77 (diastolic)
Chlesterol 3.0
Resting Heart Rate 51
Bodyweight: 247lbs
Bodyfat % : 12%

Current cycle 800mg test e, 12 weeks
50mg dbol, 50mg winstrol (orals, 2 on 2 off)

So lets hear your lots :wink:

[/quote]

Interesting Testanabol
My blood pressure is starting to get touchy. I need to expand on this in my log but for here lets say as of yesterday I was around [avg of 5 tests] 145/85. My sys is increasing, my dia actually went down a few points from last week. My resting pulse is also in the 80’s. This is the tren mostly. I’d say tren alone is giving me 10 extra pulse beats a minute and 15 points on my systolic.
I’m four weeks in on TestE [750mgEW], three weeks in on TrenE[300mgEW] and 2 week in on dbol[40-50mg ED]

Ok, well i arrived in holland about an hour ago, ive had a protein shake (and some diana-strol haha) and am sitting in my little room, ill post replys to you guys when ive had a kip,
thanks for all your responses though, just at a glance, seems that Tren is as harsh on most as it was on me.

Later

[quote]testanabol wrote:
Ok, well i arrived in holland about an hour ago, ive had a protein shake (and some diana-strol haha) and am sitting in my little room, ill post replys to you guys when ive had a kip,
thanks for all your responses though, just at a glance, seems that Tren is as harsh on most as it was on me.

Later

[/quote]

good god your damn near Amsterdam…LUCKY!!! I really want to go and not for the coffee if u catch my drift. Actually i retract that i would probably end up broke or dead or both.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m with you on the fiber Bushy. I have a triple fiber mix of oat bran, wheat bran, psyllium[sp?] husks and yeast I take from time to time.
Ever used Red Yeast Rice? I took Lipitor years ago but got almost as good results in my lipid profile from RYR. Now I barely take anything at all. I seem to hold around 200 these days. HDL near 50, LDL 110 ish, the rest is triglycerides. HDL/LDL ratio is decent though at nearly 1-2. Mine used to be 1-4 and thats when they put me on lipitor. Interestingly that was pre-AAS.