Health Reform Driving Up Costs

Exactly what I have said all along…
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100423/ap_on_bi_ge/us_health_care_law_costs

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9F8IU680.htm

http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_16026/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=PA4uZtMi

That’s what I needed, the shit to cost more! That’s the part that’s been killing me the whole time. This administration just fixed it by making it worse…
Who besides me saw this coming???

Who besides me is pissed?

No way, expanding coverage costs more money… WOW, what a revelation.

I have Aetna, I paid a $40 copay yesterday for a visit to the chiro. Looks like I’m not going to the chiro again.

I am completely shocked. Obama lied to us? It cant be he is the Messiah. I guess all those web pages are racists.

In Norway we pay $9 per gallon of gas because of taxes, maybe if you did that in the US it would pay for the health reform :wink: Have fun folks.

I’m shocked I tell ya. Shocked!

[quote]espenl wrote:
In Norway we pay $9 per gallon of gas because of taxes, maybe if you did that in the US it would pay for the health reform :wink: Have fun folks.[/quote]

If Obama doesn’t go for a VAT, this is where I would look next. He will look for a necessity, not only does this pinch the people (who doesn’t use gas), but it will encourage public transit, which sucks ass, at least it does here.

I just don’t get the left. Not even a little. What service has the government ever provided that they provided more efficiently than private industry?
Why do they bitch about tax cuts and the amount that the “rich” get cut? Who is paying taxes? How can you cut taxes for those that don’t pay taxes?
Why, for heavens sake, doesn’t the far left embrace the rich? They are paying the freakin’ tab. Let the performers perform, the producers produce and shut the hell up. They’ll continue to pay a hell of a lot mroe tax dollars even if they paid only 5%, then those career minimum wagers earners, if they earn at all.

thats what EVERYONE has been saying all along.

the theory is its going to drive up costs at first, and as time goes on, its going to get cheaper until it is at a lower price than it started with.

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
thats what EVERYONE has been saying all along.

the theory is its going to drive up costs at first, and as time goes on, its going to get cheaper until it is at a lower price than it started with.[/quote]

This is the same logic used when gas prices went from $2/gallon to $4.50/gallon, people didn’t complain when they finally settled around $3/gallon.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
I just don’t get the left. Not even a little. What service has the government ever provided that they provided more efficiently than private industry?
[/quote]

Um… Air Force, Army, Navy, Fire Departments, Police, Roads, Bridges, Damns ect ect

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
Why do they bitch about tax cuts and the amount that the “rich” get cut? Who is paying taxes? How can you cut taxes for those that don’t pay taxes?
Why, for heavens sake, doesn’t the far left embrace the rich? They are paying the freakin’ tab. Let the performers perform, the producers produce and shut the hell up. They’ll continue to pay a hell of a lot mroe tax dollars even if they paid only 5%, then those career minimum wagers earners, if they earn at all. [/quote]

I get the left. Every time the “reform” something, it’s either the same or worse off, BUT the government is firmly in control. “Reform” is just a thinly veil power grab. They want to control everything. It has nothing to do with reform or any kind of greater good. Power is the key. You control people’s shit, you control the people…and the way they vote.

I have worked hard enough to make the pie bigger. It is time for my piece of the pie. Obama’s pie is really good. Push you have to come check out this pie. Really good.

[quote]mbm693 wrote:

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
[/quote]

Um… Air Force, Army, Navy, Fire Departments, Police, Roads, Bridges, Damns ect ect[/quote]

I was unaware that private industry was given the opportunity to form an army, navy, air force, police, bridges, etc.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]mbm693 wrote:

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
[/quote]

Um… Air Force, Army, Navy, Fire Departments, Police, Roads, Bridges, Damns ect ect[/quote]

I was unaware that private industry was given the opportunity to form an army, navy, air force, police, bridges, etc.[/quote]

There is this company out there called Xe, I heard they have a lot of badasses in it.

[quote]mbm693 wrote:

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
[/quote]

Army? What about Black Water? Most fire departments are contracted no public servants, who gets paid to make the roads, private contractors, same for bridges and damns (sp?).