Health Freedom Alert

I’ve posted on this topic before, but I would have a hard time believing that this will come to pass in full, given the fact that Orrin Hatch (for the most part) is a pretty big advocate of the supplement industry since his home state of Utah has a number of such companies. Plus, his positions on both the Judiciary Commitee and Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee would put him square in the center of any debate on adopting some WTO mandate. He’s already made a series of statements about how the last major act passed to regulate the supplement industry is more than enough and added regulation on top of that would be excessive. I have a hard time believing that vitamins and protein powder are suddenly going to require prescriptions.

Plus, think of it this way… how many times has this current administration (regardless of your general opinions of it) done something to simply comply with ANY dictates of an international governing body? I don’t see it happening here either (and since I could be wrong, I also certainly HOPE it does not).

Kuz

Why am I not surprised? Oh yeah, because where I live there aren’t much freedoms for indigenous peoples when they are all turned into tourist attractions.

Plus side is that I am back to the 1980s and early 1990s when I wasn’t taking anything. Minus side is that I am not young like I was and everything now isn’t as cheap to eat, good food supply, as back then.

I think I will go and learn a little bit more about this.