Health Business Ideas

Check out overcomeeverything on youtube for promotion ideas

[quote]mapleleaf1_13 wrote:

Keep in mind that we are a group of 4. We all have near perfect great point averages,[/quote]

See, when you write something like that, it’s hard to believe you even have a 2.0, much less a 3.9… ; )

[quote]theuofh wrote:

[quote]theuofh wrote:
Just a bunch of college kids thinking they will one day run the world. Sooner or later reality will set in. [/quote]

Have you ever thought of making motivational posters?

Tell midlife crisis I say hi![/quote]

Fuckin’ college kids. Alright, I have some ideas.

How much start up cash do you guys have?[/quote]

Thats a lot of money for college kids. Where did you get it?

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Serious response - read a book on entrepeneurship before even considering entering a business venture, especially with 3 partners involved. I recommend “The E-Myth”.[/quote]

This guy is almost 100% on the mark.

But instead of “the E-myth” try watching Topcat then go buy a top hat and live in a bin.

oh, and when you make it big dont forget who helped you out :wink:

1. Find something that you find missing in your community
  2. Create a one-page plan
  3. Launch and Learn
  4. Fix what needs to be fixed
  5. Profit

Go through 3-4 several times. Do the whole process until you find something that works.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
#1 )Start a supplement company known as “BioExam” or “BioPopQuiz”
#2 )Rip off products of other successful companies
#3 )???
#4 )Profit
[/quote]

I’m in.

no mention yet of that ass in the avatar? holy moly!

[quote]otar wrote:
do you lack the volunteer work to back up the ‘perfect GPAs’. /quote]

BAM. Upon reading this he must feel pretty lousy isnt he? He didn’t even do interested volunteer work–what a loser.

How about starting a gym OP?

I went to Ottawa U. You sound like a dick, so I’m not quite sure why I’m connecting msyelf to you.

Look up the Body by Vi 90 day challenge. Its a very popular fitness pyramid scheme in Ottawa right now that makes some people rich, mostly the owners. You sound cocky enough to think you can succeed and it’d rightup the alley of where you are oh so educated.

For those not as well versed with our school, Human Kinetics at Ottawa U has the unofficial title of “Soft Science”. Congrats on near perfection.

My idea was to start a crossfit gym. With that kind of money, you can start like 10 within a dense region.

Its worth it just for the chicks but the $$ is good, too.

When you get enough clients, you can start selling them supplements, massage packages, custom diet plans, and really whatever else you can think of.

Hi all, I am a student at the University of Ottawa (Canada), and currently studying Human Kinetics (B.Sc.). Me and a few buddies from school have accumulated savings, and are looking to open a small business that we could start during or after our studies, either as a hobby, or as a full-time career. We have come accross a few good ideas, but nothing great. Something in the health field would be perfect, and because this website is so health oriented, I would love your ideas. Give me all you have!

Keep in mind that we are a group of 4. We all have near perfect great point averages, and train everyday while working a part time job and being full time students. In other words, no challenge is too big for us. Our back up plan is Med school.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas!![/quote]

Shakeweight already invented.

/thread

[quote]smh23 wrote:
I am really smart, and I’ve been thinking of publishing a novel. Could anyone maybe write one and then email it to me?

Thanks![/quote]

Hey sure, what’s your email address? Make sure none of the profits come to me, that wouldn’t be right.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]otar wrote:
do you lack the volunteer work to back up the ‘perfect GPAs’. /quote]

BAM. Upon reading this he must feel pretty lousy isnt he? He didn’t even do interested volunteer work–what a loser.[/quote]

It’s not like you can waltz into a med school interview with a good GPA and expect to get in. For better or worse the volunteering aspect is very important to gain admission. There’s an interview floating around with the admissions council for John Hopkins med and they say they have never ever found fit to admit anyone with a perfect MCAT score.

LOL

The best business plan is one that you actually pursue and put into practice, no matter how ridiculous it may be.

If you don’t ever try something, well, I’m sure you know the rest.