Healing Stretch Marks....

i know i know ... wear them proud, they will turn silverish etc... but this is getting ridiculous! i'm literally getting covered by those. the biceps are both covered by tens of small ones that thank god are silverish. upper chest is healing too. ahoulders are renewing all the time and the marks are getting bigger. same with lats. 

and since i began working hard on my squatting technique i got some new ones on the ass. they are not only red like wounds and look like scars but some began to itch too.

what would help to get the healing faster? moisturizers? fat/oil?

i read someone mention chocolate butter or some thing. what is that and where can i get some?

lol I made a post about this a while ago…and everyone told me to wear it proud also haha.

I’m only 17 and mine seem like it’s getting out of hand…espeically since mine are all RED as hell. I’ve had the ones on my shoulders for so long, and they only get bigger each time I bench haha (im not kidding). My left bicep is being dominated. Hasn’t happened much with my right, but I can see tiny red marks (when I see tiny red marks, it usually takes a month till they explode into big ones)

You’ve seen my squat video sabaz…my ass/inner thighs…domination lol.

I don’t think mine are gonna heal any faster either because I’m so young and I just keep growing…sooo…I can only see them getting bigger.

I know how you feel. I have the worst stretch marks on any person I’ve ever seen. I have huge, deep purplish-red ones running from my biceps down to the side of my chest. Ugh, they’re f-ugly.

Skin care through what you eat…, Proper fats in the diet, staying hydrated etc will go a long way lotion etc

Phill

This “they fade with age” thing is bullshit. I’ve had purple stretch marks on my thighs from 4 years ago that are still as dark and purple as the day I got them.

mine are getting really bad. i use to care about them now i dont really care. they start at my chest and shoulder and go down my biceps till slight after where your arm bends. the ones on my legs and ass are horrible, there like everywhere and now im starting to get some on my back. i cant wait till the ones on my chest go across and connect though, that will be so cool lol

[quote]Sliver wrote:
This “they fade with age” thing is bullshit. I’ve had purple stretch marks on my thighs from 4 years ago that are still as dark and purple as the day I got them.[/quote]

Get a tan, they will fade after a few times - they have for me.

[quote]redsox348984 wrote:
i cant wait till the ones on my chest go across and connect though, that will be so cool lol[/quote]

ha ha. that’s the attitude lol

seems like the biceps to shoulder marks are the most wide spread around here. and i thought i was unique ha ha

MSM (a sulfer compound), and manganese are used by the body in collagen and connective tissue production which is what makes your skin flexible and less prone to stretch marks. Try getting some MSM powder.

Fish, cocunut and olive oil in the diet help as well.