T Nation

Healing Juice?

I have a lot of injuries including tendonitis. I have tried all the holisitic methods and now have worked.

Which gear have you tried in the past to heal from injuries and which ones worked that best and why?

Based solely on reputation the ones you will likely be steered towards are Deca and HgH.

Personally, I do notice a reduction in inflammation while on Deca. Although, admittedly, mega doses of Fish Oils do almost as good.
Deca alledged increases the amount of fluid stores in connective tissues and what not.

HgH [which I’ve never used] also has been widely used for all sorts of healing; even outside the gear community.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Based solely on reputation the ones you will likely be steered towards are Deca and HgH.

Personally, I do notice a reduction in inflammation while on Deca. Although, admittedly, mega doses of Fish Oils do almost as good.
Deca alledged increases the amount of fluid stores in connective tissues and what not.

HgH [which I’ve never used] also has been widely used for all sorts of healing; even outside the gear community.

[/quote]

How much fish oil would you recommend? Double?

Look up Charles Poliquin’s fish oil megadosing article, or the recent thread about it. I think it’s something like 45 grams per day for the average person. But there are different doses for different phases, so you’ll want to read the article.