Headhunter

Take that fucking malcolm icon off. If you are being ironic, it’s not funny. If you are seriously expressing some admiration or affiliation with his philosophy, you are confused. He would have hated you very much. I respect Malcolm X too much to see you abusing his legacy. Thank you

makes popcorn

[quote]dannyrat wrote:
Take that fucking malcolm icon off. If you are being ironic, it’s not funny. If you are seriously expressing some admiration or affiliation with his philosophy, you are confused. He would have hated you very much. I respect Malcolm X too much to see you abusing his legacy. Thank you [/quote]

Idiot. Hatred is an honest emotion. Malcolm hated hypocrisy and the libs who were destroying the black community. He’s a very cool guy.

He would have happily shat in LBJ’s face. I admire that.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
dannyrat wrote:
Take that fucking malcolm icon off. If you are being ironic, it’s not funny. If you are seriously expressing some admiration or affiliation with his philosophy, you are confused. He would have hated you very much. I respect Malcolm X too much to see you abusing his legacy. Thank you

Idiot. Hatred is an honest emotion. Malcolm hated hypocrisy and the libs who were destroying the black community. He’s a very cool guy.

He would have happily shat in LBJ’s face. I admire that.

[/quote]

He would also have disagreed with you about everything, especially war. Jesus was obviously an arab, what a bullshit thread to start. That’s like saying ‘What does an African look like?’

And i’m not sure if you see the hypocrisy in yourself, but i do. ‘Chickenhawk’ ignorant perverted teacher of prejudice, and destructive bigot

[quote] We are currently in a war with muslims, most muslims around the world hate us with a passion.

The Muslim fanatics are like the Necromongers in the Chronicles of Riddick, though I’m coming to believe that most muslims think this way.

Sad to say, but it looks like a war of attrition is required. [/quote]

Not very clever either are you? And you stand behind a symbol you don’t understand (how profound). El Hajj Malik Shabazz would have probably spat in your face.

[quote]dannyrat wrote:
He would also have disagreed with you about everything, especially war. Jesus was obviously an arab, what a bullshit thread to start. That’s like saying ‘What does an African look like?’

And i’m not sure if you see the hypocrisy in yourself, but i do. ‘Chickenhawk’ ignorant perverted teacher of prejudice, and destructive bigot

We are currently in a war with muslims, most muslims around the world hate us with a passion.

The Muslim fanatics are like the Necromongers in the Chronicles of Riddick, though I’m coming to believe that most muslims think this way.

Sad to say, but it looks like a war of attrition is required.

Not very clever either are you? And you stand behind a symbol you don’t understand (how profound). El Hajj Malik Shabazz would have probably spat in your face.

[/quote]

Before or after his visit to Mecca? You, sir, are a shithead who doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground.

He knew what the lib black leaders were up to. He didn’t want any help from the white man to achieve equality for black people. He knew that LBJ and the white establishment were actually out to despoil the black man, especially black families. He said so and paid with his life.

Now, go back under your rock or in your garbage can, wherever the fuck rats live.

My avatar stays exactly as is. Don’t like it? Go jump in front of a train.

[quote]dannyrat wrote:
Jesus was obviously an arab, what a bullshit thread to start. That’s like saying ‘What does an African look like?’

[/quote]

Jesus was arabic? Do you mean he spoke aramaic? You ARE a fucking nimrod!!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
dannyrat wrote:
Jesus was obviously an arab, what a bullshit thread to start. That’s like saying ‘What does an African look like?’

[/quote]

Jesus was Jewish. XD

I’m sorry, to clarify to anyone who really needs it, i meant that Jesus was probably ethnically arabic, ie dark, rather than pale. He was, no doubt, of jewish origin. I used it as an adjectival, ambiguously. I didn’t refer to the cultural practices of arabs, or religion.

The fact remains that Malcolm would have been very eager to distance himself from your quoted attitudes, and you using his image in your avatar is like me having the masonic eye or some shit as my avatar. Be a dick if you want

Ps to answer your question, ‘hajj’ signifies a pilgrimage has been made

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
dannyrat wrote:

[/quote]

The Jews are much closer to Arabs genetically speaking than any other race of human on the planet.

Pure blood Israelites from the 12 tribes could be mistaken for Arabs.

How can you refute that?

[quote]Marmadogg wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
dannyrat wrote:

The Jews are much closer to Arabs genetically speaking than any other race of human on the planet.

Pure blood Israelites from the 12 tribes could be mistaken for Arabs.

How can you refute that?[/quote]

Call a Chinese person a Japanese, or better yet, call a Korean person Japanese. “Japanee?”

You can always say they look the same to you.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

He knew what the lib black leaders were up to.
[/quote]

He also knew how much white people enjoyed watching black people tear each other down…

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

Actually, he probably did speak Aramaic, as this language, and not Hebrew, was the most common language of the Jews at the time. He also spoke Greek, for what it’s worth.

Nimrod, on the other hand, likely spoke Akkadian. :wink:

[quote]dannyrat wrote:
That’s like saying ‘What does an African look like?’
[/quote]

Agreed. Pretty silly. Here’s an African.

Here’s another African.

Here’s another famous African.

Lots of funny semantics here. Egyptians are genetically arabic, North Africans look more brown than black, true.

To say that Africa isn’t a black continent though is just stubborn. That wasn’t exactly the main point either.

If you want to be funny, i could post a picture of a Chinese or African who has moved to Israel and say ‘That’s a jew’.

But we all know what we really think of as an archetype.

The main point was- This fucking dick has no accord with malcolm, and is now disrespecting him

[quote]dannyrat wrote:
Lots of funny semantics here. Egyptians are genetically arabic, [/quote]

No, they are not. Arabic culture and language entered Egypt in the 7th century along with Islam, but the Egyptians are ethnically distinct from the Arabs.[quote]

To say that Africa isn’t a black continent though is just stubborn. [/quote]

Do you mean “The Dark Continent?” That sounds so 19th century.

Insisting that Africa is a “black continent” makes about as much sense as insisting that North America is a “white continent”.

Africa is home to a great number of blacks (at least south of the Sahara), but also to a great number of Arabs, Lebanese, Indians, and white Europeans. All of these people are just as African as a black man in America is American.

You could, indeed. Particularly if the African was from Ethiopia, as over 44 thousand Ethiopian Jews are currently living in Israel. The Chinese would be a rarer case, but it is certainly possible for a Chinese person to have converted to Judaism. Judaism being a religion, after all, not an ethnicity.[quote]

But we all know what we really think of as an archetype. [/quote]

I think the word you’re searching for is “stereotype”.

Really? Please explain to me how using the image of the man (whom he apparently considers to be “cool”) as his avatar constitutes disrespect.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Here’s another famous African.[/quote]

Using the hat and glasses, I can actually tell them apart.

[quote]dannyrat wrote:
The main point was- This fucking dick has no accord with malcolm, and is now disrespecting him[/quote]

Freedom sucks, doesn’t it?