T Nation

Headaches - 1st Cycle

So I’m new to this site and to t in general. I started my 1st cycle of test last week and ovr the last few days, I’ve been getting serious headaches mainly on the left side of my head from front to back ending on the back of my neck. It happens mainly during sex and/or when I’m straining during my workout. Any advice or input on this would be greatly appreciated.

I would check blood pressure, could be corrected with some bayer, if not get a script for liprosil. if its not that its out of my realm of knowledge. how much test are you running?

can high blood pressure not be caused by high E? Are you running an AI?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
can high blood pressure not be caused by high E? Are you running an AI?[/quote]

that could be the problem as well

Sorry for the late response guys. Took a min to figure out this site and how to find my post. I’m runnin 1cc a week of ara-test and then I take the otc triazole 3 pills a day. I haven’t tested blood pressure yet and I’m lost on what “al” evn stands for. Lol. Yea, u can tell I’m new to all of this.

AI is “aromatase inhibitor.” Something to lower the T -> E2 conversion by the aromatase enzyme.

Keeping tabs on BP is one of the most important things that one can do on cycle. The estrogen bloat, increased production of blood and heightened CNS activity can all bump up your BP.

“Triazole?” An “estrogen control” supp named after an anti-fungal? Yeahhhh, I’d probably re-examine that choice. Probably a tiny amount of a few compounds listed in studies as having effects at much higher doses, along with DIM and a few other things. Just guessing.

Buy arimidex.

Hold on a sec, “ara-test?” Looks like it’s probably “ara-test 250” (though it seems to come in a few different doses) which would be a mix of 200 mg/ml enan and 50 mg/ml prop, if my internet skills on shady bb sites are up to par. Prop has a short half life so you definitely want to be pinning this more frequently, otherwise you get a 2 day boost out of the prop and your blood testosterone levels are going to drop even faster than if it was just a once a week enan injection.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
AI is “aromatase inhibitor.” Something to lower the T -> E2 conversion by the aromatase enzyme.

Keeping tabs on BP is one of the most important things that one can do on cycle. The estrogen bloat, increased production of blood and heightened CNS activity can all bump up your BP.

“Triazole?” An “estrogen control” supp named after an anti-fungal? Yeahhhh, I’d probably re-examine that choice. Probably a tiny amount of a few compounds listed in studies as having effects at much higher doses, along with DIM and a few other things. Just guessing.

Buy arimidex.

Hold on a sec, “ara-test?” Looks like it’s probably “ara-test 250” (though it seems to come in a few different doses) which would be a mix of 200 mg/ml enan and 50 mg/ml prop, if my internet skills on shady bb sites are up to par. Prop has a short half life so you definitely want to be pinning this more frequently, otherwise you get a 2 day boost out of the prop and your blood testosterone levels are going to drop even faster than if it was just a once a week enan injection. [/quote]

Thats some good advice right there. sounds to me you need to spend some time doing some research like most of the people on this site have done. If you doin’t even know what an AI is then you have a long way to go

[quote]lens_d wrote:

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
AI is “aromatase inhibitor.” Something to lower the T -> E2 conversion by the aromatase enzyme.

Keeping tabs on BP is one of the most important things that one can do on cycle. The estrogen bloat, increased production of blood and heightened CNS activity can all bump up your BP.

“Triazole?” An “estrogen control” supp named after an anti-fungal? Yeahhhh, I’d probably re-examine that choice. Probably a tiny amount of a few compounds listed in studies as having effects at much higher doses, along with DIM and a few other things. Just guessing.

Buy arimidex.

Hold on a sec, “ara-test?” Looks like it’s probably “ara-test 250” (though it seems to come in a few different doses) which would be a mix of 200 mg/ml enan and 50 mg/ml prop, if my internet skills on shady bb sites are up to par. Prop has a short half life so you definitely want to be pinning this more frequently, otherwise you get a 2 day boost out of the prop and your blood testosterone levels are going to drop even faster than if it was just a once a week enan injection. [/quote]

Thats some good advice right there. sounds to me you need to spend some time doing some research like most of the people on this site have done. If you doin’t even know what an AI is then you have a long way to go [/quote]

100% agree! this cycle sounds like its not gonna be productive at all!

Thanks for all the advice. I guess now my question would b, what should I get for a cycle? The biggest thing I’m lookin for is increased energy and prolonged energy at that. A nice 10 to 20lbs of muscle would b nice to. Any advice would b great.

Also, with the ara test I have, which it is the 1 u described, should I b doin it more often and if so , how often ? Its a 10cc bottle I’ll finish up then try whatever u think would do me the most good.

[quote]BeauFlex wrote:
Also, with the ara test I have, which it is the 1 u described, should I b doin it more often and if so , how often ? Its a 10cc bottle I’ll finish up then try whatever u think would do me the most good.[/quote]

give us some stats, height, weight, age, how long you been running this “cycle”?

Only did 1 shot 1cc so far. I’m 33 and 6ft 155lbs

I’m 33 and 6ft 155lbs. I only did 1cc so far, 1 shot.

[quote]BeauFlex wrote:
I’m 33 and 6ft 155lbs. I only did 1cc so far, 1 shot.[/quote]

you should stop this cycle ASAP! how old are you? and why are you so skinny?

That doesn’t say what I should b doin as far as a cycle is concerned and I’ve been to dr and I have the metabolism of a 12yr old. I eat a lot and it comes right out. Lol. U can see my profile pic. I have a good build. I look like I’m 185 according to ppl. What’s wrong w the ara test?

[quote]BeauFlex wrote:
I’m 33 and 6ft 155lbs. I only did 1cc so far, 1 shot.[/quote]

You would probably look great in a wig…


That’s me

Also, with the ara test I have, which it is the 1 u described, should I b doin it more often and if so , how often ? Its a 10cc bottle I’ll finish up then try whatever u think would do me the most good.

what you need to work on is your diet but it dont sound like your willing to so im gonna wash my hands with this thread. your wasting your time with that cycle!

sweet nipple ring brah