Head Shaving

[quote]gregron wrote:
if you’re rocking the bald look there are a few essentials:

1. you HAVE to have muscles. Bald + Skinny = never getting laid/no one will think you’re cool/probably will be forced to turn gay

2. you have to have some sort of facial hair. beard, goatee, stubble (or my personal favorite, the bad ass mustache)

3. you have to have a tan. Bald + Pasty = never getting laid/no one will think you’re cool/probably will be forced to turn gay

Hope this helps[/quote]

exhibit B

exhibit C

exhibit D

I rest my case

Don’t shave it yet. Just cut your hair REALLY short so the sun can get to and tan your scalp for a bit.

Then shave it.

Me

I started in 95. Took about a year before the shades matched. I have an olive complexion.

[quote]Sturat wrote:
Me[/quote]
needs more facial hair.

[quote]Sturat wrote:
Me[/quote]

You will henceforth be known as Grimace The Lifter of Dead!

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Sturat wrote:
Me[/quote]

You will henceforth be known as Grimace The Lifter of Dead![/quote]

I shaved my head for charity this past March. It took until about a month ago to grow back to the length shown in my avatar.

If you have a full head of hair and then shave it all off, no one ever mentions how freaking cold you’ll be.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]Sturat wrote:
Me[/quote]
needs a mustache.[/quote]

100% Agreed

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]Sturat wrote:
Me[/quote]

100% Agreed[/quote]
Every time I see you post I think of this song.

On a side note if I start going bald I’m getting my head shave on.

[quote]IPB wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]Sturat wrote:
Me[/quote]

100% Agreed[/quote]

On a side note if I start going bald I’m getting my head shave on.[/quote]

Like that?

[quote]Colin Wilson wrote:
I used to get kidded and joked about going bald. Then I shaved my head and the jokes stopped, strange. [/quote]

LOL. This might have something to do with the fact you look like a BAMF with a bald head dude.

Shit, put you on a Harley with a leather vest… Instant Hell’s angel badass mofo.[/quote]

LOL, I hadn’t thought about that. No wonder the bank teller keeps hard eye balling me when I’m in the bank…

[quote]Rodimus Black wrote:

[quote]Colin Wilson wrote:
I used to get kidded and joked about going bald. Then I shaved my head and the jokes stopped, strange. [/quote]

LOL. This might have something to do with the fact you look like a BAMF with a bald head dude.

Shit, put you on a Harley with a leather vest… Instant Hell’s angel badass mofo.[/quote]

Or a gym shot…[/quote]

That’s a boss right there.

Btw has anyone ever told you that you look like that dude from the Predator? You know, the guy that kept telling everyone to shoosh then eventually got his arm blasted by the Predator.

[quote]Sturat wrote:

[quote]IPB wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]Sturat wrote:
Me[/quote]

100% Agreed[/quote]

On a side note if I start going bald I’m getting my head shave on.[/quote]

Like that?
[/quote]

Oh HELL YEAH!