Head Shaving

When the occasion comes that I decide to shave my head, I use this yellow car looking thing. Attach the blades and roll it across your skull.

It’s on Elitefts.com if you want to check it out.

headblade

[quote]mr_slick wrote:
Same. Actually I have noticed a rise in shaved heads in my gym. If this is just a fad or theres a new Aryan Organization I haven’t heard of yet,I’m not sure which.[/quote]

Didn’t you know? You are required to have a shaven head, or at least realy short hair if you want to be a hardcore powerlifter. Geez, get with the times.

[quote]Liquid447 wrote:
roommate does it, stand on the porch over a big trashcan. go inside and shower.[/quote]

Yeah, well… my upstairs neighbor apparently does it on his porch too, only sans trashcan. I know this because the asshole dumps clumps of hair down on to my patio. How do you go about confronting that?

Knock Knock:

‘Stop dumping your pubes over the patio dick.’ …?

Should I bring them in a dustpan and put them on his doorstep?

Any other suggestions? I really don’t want to confront the guy, I have bad luck with people who live upstairs from me. The last guy was a psycho who kept showing up at my door to ‘borrow’ things, always holding a glass of white zinfandel. Thats creepy combined with poor taste. Lethal.

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
Liquid447 wrote:
roommate does it, stand on the porch over a big trashcan. go inside and shower.

Yeah, well… my upstairs neighbor apparently does it on his porch too, only sans trashcan. I know this because the asshole dumps clumps of hair down on to my patio. How do you go about confronting that?

Knock Knock:

‘Stop dumping your pubes over the patio dick.’ …?

Should I bring them in a dustpan and put them on his doorstep?

Any other suggestions? I really don’t want to confront the guy, I have bad luck with people who live upstairs from me. The last guy was a psycho who kept showing up at my door to ‘borrow’ things, always holding a glass of white zinfandel. Thats creepy combined with poor taste. Lethal.
[/quote]
Just quietly save all his hair in a box for the remainder of the time you live there. The night before you move (assuming you will move some day), mix all the hair with Crisco and use the hair/lard mixture to paint his car.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
over a garbage can[/quote]

same…i use an electric too, not brave enough to use a razor in the shower yet

I’ve been shaving my head for 3 years now. in the shower with a Gillette Fusion and the basic Gillette cheap-ass shaving foam. Works like a charm, and I can usually get away with shaving every other day.

In the shower.

Been shaving for the last 15 years,since it became obvious that my hairline was receding,and I haven’t thought about it since.