Head Shaving

for those of you who shave their heads, where do you do it? over the sink, in the shower etc?

Shower for me. Less of a mess.

Shower.

No shaving cream.

I’m guessing you go by instinct with no mirror?

roommate does it, stand on the porch over a big trashcan. go inside and shower.

over a garbage can

[quote]Liquid447 wrote:
roommate does it, stand on the porch over a big trashcan. go inside and shower.[/quote]

Same. Actually I have noticed a rise in shaved heads in my gym. If this is just a fad or theres a new Aryan Organization I haven’t heard of yet,I’m not sure which.

Shower, but I still haven’t quite gotten it down to 2 minutes.

Shower, but nearly always cut myself

Once in a while some kid on the football team will be shaving his head in the lockerroom and I just ask him to shave mine while he’s at it.

Shower…Nivea sensitive skin gel…Schick Xtreme 3 razor.

Shower with conditioner or shampoo.

Shaving or buzzing, there’s a difference.

When I buzz my head I just go outside, when I shaved my head (briefly) shower was the best option.

how many blades do your razors have? im scared to cut my scalp off with 3 blades

I think thats impossible unless you really tried. If theose razors are designed to slice hair off your face then its good enough to cut the hair off your skull.

i just finished. nice and smooth. i might grow back my afro later on <_<

[quote]Brown_Lifter wrote:
how many blades do your razors have? im scared to cut my scalp off with 3 blades[/quote]

Dude, you should be worried with only one blade. Thats all it takes. Havent you seen The Last of the Mohicans?

[quote]Brown_Lifter wrote:
how many blades do your razors have? im scared to cut my scalp off with 3 blades[/quote]

The more blades there are, the less likely you will cut yourself. Especially angled, like all modern razors.

I use an old-fashioned double-edge for all my shaving purposes; works like the probverbial charm. Cheaper in the long run, as well.

Sink. Every morning. Shave face, shave head, shower.

Three bladed, headblade sport.

Yes, believe it or not, I had a shaved head back in '83.

Every few days with an electric shaver in the tub (empty, of course).