Head Gear While Rolling?

[quote]devildog_jim wrote:

[quote]silkyhorse wrote:

[quote]slimjim wrote:

[quote]silkyhorse wrote:

I get crap for this, and crap for protecting my feet. Still do it though, and I have the last laugh when we’ve been doing shoots / takedowns and I’m the only one who can put his shoes on after class.[/quote]
Why do you get crap for it?[/quote]

Guys think it’s tough to have cauliflower ears and mat burns on their feet. [/quote]

haha, while i can relate to the cauliflower ears, how do you protect your feet from mat burn?[/quote]
Not quite the same thing is it? Never heard of people trying to protect their feet. I guess they just let them burn![/quote]

Wrap them or wear good tight socks.[/quote]
Or indoor ninja Tabis. lol

[quote]silkyhorse wrote:

[quote]silkyhorse wrote:

[quote]slimjim wrote:

[quote]silkyhorse wrote:

I get crap for this, and crap for protecting my feet. Still do it though, and I have the last laugh when we’ve been doing shoots / takedowns and I’m the only one who can put his shoes on after class.[/quote]
Why do you get crap for it?[/quote]

Guys think it’s tough to have cauliflower ears and mat burns on their feet. [/quote]

haha, while i can relate to the cauliflower ears, how do you protect your feet from mat burn?[/quote]
Not quite the same thing is it? Never heard of people trying to protect their feet. I guess they just let them burn![/quote]

Wrap them or wear good tight socks.[/quote]
Or indoor ninja Tabis. lol[/quote]

LOL@suburbanninja.com