He Hid What, Where?

Teh anoos. What a remarkable thing it is.

I did indeed lol at 1:26. That is some fine editing. ^^

Get the lead out.

I knew it.

All men have had anal at least once in their life.

Well when he goes to jaul the boys in the showers already know he can take a hard 10 inches.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Well when he goes to jaul the boys in the showers already know he can take a hard 10 inches.

[/quote]

Amen!

Why am I thinking that guy probably has some “special” videos of himself on rude.com?

[quote]Stern wrote:
I did indeed lol at 1:26. That is some fine editing. ^[1]

LOL yeah I watched that part a couple of times…priceless

1. /quote ↩︎

they don’t have metal detectors in prison??

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[/quote]

Amen!
[/quote]

Can you? My girl asks…

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[/quote]

Amen!
[/quote]

Can you? My girl asks…[/quote]

10 inches is nothing.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[/quote]

Amen!
[/quote]

Can you? My girl asks…[/quote]

10 inches is nothing.
[/quote]

I meant a 10 inch cut from your clit up…

We wanna expose and lick your organs

I meant a 10 inch cut from your clit up…

We wanna expose and lick your organs[/quote]

Like I said, 10 inches is nothing…

Rectal foreign bodies usually are inserted, in the vast majority of cases as a result of erotic activity. In these cases, the objects are typically dildoes or vibrators, although almost any object can be seen, including light bulbs, candles, shot glasses, and odd or unusually large objects such as soda bottles or beer bottles.

Less commonly, foreign bodies are inserted rectally in an attempt at concealment. Typically, these objects are drug packets; less often, they are weapons, such as knives or guns. Some psychiatric patients will purposefully conceal sharp objects in their rectums in an attempt to injure the examining provider when he or she performs a rectal examination.

Dont know if you can follow link to medscape without a login.

One of the residents I used to work with printed up a study that had compiled all the known RFB removed across america. Softball and tool box were the most surprising to me.

Sharp objects are what surprise me the most. Softball and tool box are okay, but a knife or a machete? Damn…

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Sharp objects are what surprise me the most. Softball and tool box are okay, but a knife or a machete? Damn…[/quote]

I once had a guy that I took care of in 2002 that had perforated his bowel with a plunger handle, he came back in 2003 with a perforated bowel from a crowbar.

Never just sat around see and object and think “Yea I think that I could get that up my ass”

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Sharp objects are what surprise me the most. Softball and tool box are okay, but a knife or a machete? Damn…[/quote]

I once had a guy that I took care of in 2002 that had perforated his bowel with a plunger handle, he came back in 2003 with a perforated bowel from a crowbar.

Never just sat around see and object and think “Yea I think that I could get that up my ass”[/quote]
Yeah right, that’s your Saturday night entertainment, admit it.