He Could Kick Your Ass

lmao that picture got a good laugh outta myself.

I’m all for a good sense of humor, but there’s nothing remotely funny about the pic. Not even in a disabled person kind of way if you find that stuff funny.

very sad this thread was created

[quote]Battle Pope wrote:
OP must be trollin.

[/quote]

Alan keyes knows a troll when he sees one

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
I heard that Kyle wanted to get into MMA.

I wonder if he’d be allowed to strike, considering elbows are usually banned. Serious question…would they make an exception for him?[/quote]

He did in fact lose his MMA match. The situation was akward for the opponent since if he had knocked out Kyle he’d have looked like an asshole, if he had lost people would have busted his balls for losing against somebody who after all does not have any lower limbs.
So in the end the opponent decided to not strike him but just resorted to kicks every now and then and won by points in the end.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
PimpBot5000 wrote:

I wonder if he’d be allowed to strike, considering elbows are usually banned. Serious question…would they make an exception for him?

He did in fact lose his MMA match. The situation was akward for the opponent since if he had knocked out Kyle he’d have looked like an asshole, if he had lost people would have busted his balls for losing against somebody who after all does not have any lower limbs.
So in the end the opponent decided to not strike him but just resorted to kicks every now and then and won by points in the end.[/quote]

On a related note, this guy sure has the heart, but does he have the brains?

Sure, his missing limbs are most regrettable, but MMA when you have neither hands nor feet?

Why?

I would’ve hated getting matched up against this kid in a wrestling match.

[quote]orion wrote:
Dre the Hatchet wrote:
PimpBot5000 wrote:

I wonder if he’d be allowed to strike, considering elbows are usually banned. Serious question…would they make an exception for him?

So in the end the opponent decided to not strike him but just resorted to kicks every now and then and won by points in the end.

On a related note, this guy sure has the heart, but does he have the brains?

Sure, his missing limbs are most regrettable, but MMA when you have neither hands nor feet?

Why?

[/quote]

I don’t think anyone here can even begin to imagine what a life like that would be like.
He surely has some very strong work ethic that allows him to seek happiness in a life filled with pain.
That work ethic is put into wrestling and training. MMA is the latest fad, it’s only normal he’d try it out.

It is said that the most unfortunate people on earth consequently are the ones with the biggest heart and largest sense of humility. I’d believe that.
He is living one tough life.
More power to him for squeezing every drop out of it.

It would be fucking awkward to wrassle that guy.

I’ve seen this guy on a few talk shows before. He thrives off assholes like the OP laughing at him. He’s really an inspiration for everyone who says they’re “too (insert disempowering word here) to (insert activity here).”

He really doesn’t make any excuses, everyone on this site would be a bigger, better version of themselves if they had the mental toughness of this guy.