WK5- Blockade/ 75mg h-drol (h-stane)
WK6- Blockade/ 75mg h-drol (h-stane)
WK7- Blockade/ 75mg h-drol (h-stane)
WK8- PCT Liquidtamox (PCT) 20mg
WK9- PCT
WK-10 PCT
WK11- PCT

^Do this.

6 week cycle. Hdrol kicks in at week 3. It won’t be worth it to cycle for 4 weeks.

Tamox 20mg ED.

Save the creatine for after the cycle where you need to retain muscle mass. Aminos are fine intra workout.[/quote]

Even first cycle you think it will be okay? I will have to order another bottle, and just cut out dynamics after cycle completely or take with the liquidtamox?
[/quote]

What you want to do is plan the proper protocol with the option to bail if you can’t handle the side effects and go straight to PCT. This is why research on your part is needed.

Do the first 2 weeks and see how it goes then decide from there.

Next time just buy real gear so we can actually advise you based on personal experience lol. Prohormones are not safer just because they’re legal.

Cut the ‘After Cycle’. Nolva (tamox) only for pct.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Cut the ‘After Cycle’. Nolva (tamox) only for pct.[/quote]

How come I would cut the after cycle if it’s going to raise my test levels while the serm helps surpress my eatrogen till my test gets back to normal?

[quote]MeridenMike wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

How come I would cut the after cycle if it’s going to raise my test levels while the serm helps surpress my eatrogen till my test gets back to normal? [/quote]

in a nutshell: these compounds don’t do what you seem to think they do. Moreover, you don’t really seem to comprehend the purpose of the PCT in the first place. First things first: the serm is not meant to suppress estrogen. The serm is used to restart your HTPA system. You don’t want to be suppressing anything during this phase, you want your body to return to its natural levels of hormone production. The SERM, by itself, is the most proven way of doing this. If you want to take tribulus by itself, fine, but the arimistane component could prove to be problematic. Over the counter ‘PCT’s’ are notorious for not being long-term solutions. They just make you feel better in the short term directly after the cycle, only to leave you with problems later.

It’s good that you came here for information, but I would suggest you do a lot more reading before diving into this. Your lack of knowledge is baffling, and extremely disconcerting. You’re buying into marketing more than science.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

How come I would cut the after cycle if it’s going to raise my test levels while the serm helps surpress my eatrogen till my test gets back to normal? [/quote]

in a nutshell: these compounds don’t do what you seem to think they do. Moreover, you don’t really seem to comprehend the purpose of the PCT in the first place. First things first: the serm is not meant to suppress estrogen. The serm is used to restart your HTPA system. You don’t want to be suppressing anything during this phase, you want your body to return to its natural levels of hormone production. The SERM, by itself, is the most proven way of doing this. If you want to take tribulus by itself, fine, but the arimistane component could prove to be problematic. Over the counter ‘PCT’s’ are notorious for not being long-term solutions. They just make you feel better in the short term directly after the cycle, only to leave you with problems later.

It’s good that you came here for information, but I would suggest you do a lot more reading before diving into this. Your lack of knowledge is baffling, and extremely disconcerting. You’re buying into marketing more than science.[/quote]

I am not starting the cycle until I have all information which is why I am trying to get it here, so using just the Liquid tam 20mg and not the OTC would be best?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

It’s good that you came here for information, but I would suggest you do a lot more reading before diving into this. Your lack of knowledge is baffling, and extremely disconcerting. You’re buying into marketing more than science.[/quote]

I am not starting the cycle until I have all information which is why I am trying to get it here, so using just the Liquid tam 20mg and not the OTC would be best?
[/quote]

yes.

Chances are when it comes to ancillaries, if you can but it at gnc it’s probably trash. I’ve seen some actually try to mimic names of known rx drugs for marketing purposes.

So far as serms go op they serve 2 functions. On cycle they suppress estrogenic side effects, preventing or assisting with existing problems. During pct they recover natural function. I find the small on cycle doses have the added benefit of keeping your boys going, much like hcg would.

The use of anything ‘suppressive’ during pct is counter intuitive, you are trying to restore natural function after all and if things are still being suppressed they won’t be able to recover.

The other posters have expressed misgivings towards the potentially suppressive aspects of your otc pct. These otc cocktails typically try to mask the feelings of shutdown, rather than remedy them. Remember, they can’t just throw the rx drugs that do this swimmingly and instead rely on tree barks, plant extracts, and I have even seen powdered placenta.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:
I find the small on cycle doses have the added benefit of keeping your boys going, much like hcg would.[/quote]

that’s how they did it before hCG came on the scene