T Nation

HDROL First PH Cycle Questions

Hey guys, happy to be a part of the family!!

I am 22 and plan on running my first PH cycle. Been lifting for about 4 years now. About 170 pounds.

I will be running HDROL 50/50/50/50 with "Blockade" as my cycle support.

I was really wondering more about my PCT I got "After cycle" by Dynamic Formulas since that is the PH brand I got. Will this after product cycle be enough? And do you recommend starting the PCT mid cycle or immediately following?
Thanks ahead of time!

This is the PCT ingredients.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

TESTOSTERONE COMPLEX 350 mg**
TRIBULUS terrestris 250 mg (containing 90% total
saponins) Fenugreek Extract, Eurycoma Longifolia

ESTROGEN INHIBITOR 50 mg**
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione

LIVER SUPPORT 200 mg**
NAC (n-Acetyl-Cystiene), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin)

HEART SUPPORT 100 mg**
Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10

PROSTATE SHIELD 100 mg**
Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract

PROSTATE SHIELD 100 mg**
Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract

**Daily Value not Established

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid.

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules at night before sleep. Due to the extreme potency of this product do not consume more than 4 capsules in a 24 hour

Cycle it for 6 weeks. Go up to at least 75mg. Use a SERM for PCT.

And holy shit, how many support products would you be using if you were running a real cycle?

EDIT.

Ok those are all ingredients in one product. Didn't read properly.

No wait.. I think you should reconsider doing any form of anabolics if you can ask a question like this.

Which is why I am asking for information, that's what a forum like this is for right?? Where can I find a SERM?

SERMville.

Follow the yellow brick road. You may sing along the way.

LOL!

do you know what a SERM is? it's a medication, that can be located at a dr/pharamcy, the "black market," or purchased as a "research chemical"....

as far as that OTC product, i would not use that. some of it might have a very minor effect in raising test, or helping protect the liver/ etc, but i'm pretty sure 7-OXO is suppressive on it's own, and has no place in PCT.

ZMA is worth adding in, tho...

Yeah I followed the yellow brick road and made it to SERMville, I ordered myself liquid tamox, gonna use that with the OTC that I already have and I've read many places that it will work.

Omg you met the wizard? I hear he's a sidewalk crackin muthafucker with a magnificent obsession. Do his arms really grow on command?

Ok, apologies for the previous remarks. It's just that the stickies are here for a reason and it's best to educate yourself on not just the drug protocol, but what actually happens to your body when you use them so you will know how to spot and deal with potential side effects. It's your balls you're playing with lol.

Nolva/ tamoxifene for 4-6 weeks will suffice. The day after your last pill.

20mg ED throughout. Have a good cycle.

if you're not gonna take advice, then why do you ask?

i'll ask you this: what effect does 7-OXO have on your endocrine system?

?

I don't see any 7-oxo.

Are you referring to arimistane?

Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione is a version of it, or at least marketed that way.....

It's a metabolite of 7oxo with ai properties. Is it still suppressive?

honestly, i can't find an actual answer.

but, DHEA is.

keto-DHEA isn't, but it doesn't actually work.

so to use something that may or may not make recovery worse seems pretty silly to me... especially if it's not cheap.

if there was some evidence that it actually worked, then it would be a different story, but i think this is largely supplement hype...

Lol agreed. Though it's interesting reading about these new supps and how they market them, bottomline is they're really a waste of money.

It's not like the OP doesn't have access to real ais since he managed to get nolva.

yup.

now if some study comes out that proves how effective this is, i'll gladly take back what i said, but all the "references" that are used, are in-vitro lab stuff, and not on healthy men.

the other thing that bugs me, is i only know of one anti-estrogen that lowers cortisol as well, and it's cytadren. and cytadren also lowers all androgens, meaning it would ruin PCT pretty quick... but i don't know if this works by the same mechanism or not...

How does this cycle sound? My first PH

WK1- Blockade (cycle support)
WK2- Blockade/ 50mg h-drol (h-stane)
WK3- Blockade/ 50mg h-drol (h-stane)
Wk4- Blockade/ 50mg h-drol (h-stane)
WK5- Blockade/ 50mg h-drol (h-stane)
WK6- After Cycle by Dynamic Formulas/ Liquidtamox (PCT)
WK7- PCT
WK8- PCT
WK9- PCT

Give me your thoughts! Also how should I dose the tamox? I have read 20mg/day

So I will be taking a multivitamin and fish oils. And have taurine just in case of back pumps.

Also what do you guys think about aminos/creatine on cycle.

WK1- Blockade (cycle support)
WK2- Blockade/ 50mg h-drol (h-stane)
WK3- Blockade/ 50mg h-drol (h-stane)
Wk4- Blockade/ 75mg h-drol (h-stane)
WK5- Blockade/ 75mg h-drol (h-stane)
WK6- Blockade/ 75mg h-drol (h-stane)
WK7- Blockade/ 75mg h-drol (h-stane)
WK8- PCT Liquidtamox (PCT) 20mg
WK9- PCT
WK-10 PCT
WK11- PCT

^Do this.

6 week cycle. Hdrol kicks in at week 3. It won't be worth it to cycle for 4 weeks.

Tamox 20mg ED.

Save the creatine for after the cycle where you need to retain muscle mass. Aminos are fine intra workout.

Even first cycle you think it will be okay? I will have to order another bottle, and just cut out dynamics after cycle completely or take with the liquidtamox?