T Nation

HDROL Cycle Overview

Hey guys, I’ve been researching halodrol for the past few months and I feel that I’m ready to begin a cycle. I’m 23 years old and I have been training regularly for the past 5 years. I am 6 feet 0 inches and currently weigh 191 at about 13% BF. I was planning on running Dynamic Formulas HStane for 6 weeks and just wanted to show you guys my plan and get your opinion.

I take a multivitamin and three servings of omega-3 a day already so there’s no need for me to preload that.
Preload 2 weeks before cycle Anabolic Innovations Life Support (2 pills AM/ 2 pills PM)

Week 1-6 HStane 50/75/75/75/75/75
Multivitamin
Omega 3s (3 servings a day)
Life support (4 pills a day)
Glucosamine/chondroiton (2 servings a day)
Taurine 1000-2000mg a day

Diet- 6 meals a day (post workout shake included)
3000-3200 calories
290-330 protein
300-325 carbs
70-80 fat
35-45 fiber
(Im contemplating carb cycling eating roughly half the carbs on off days or days I just do some cardio and would up the fat about 30g on those days also; I also have half my carbs for the day in my post workout shake)

Weeks 7-12 PCT
This is where I had one question. In almost all articles I’ve read, the dosage for Tamoxifen citrate is 20/20/10/10, but since I’m running the HStane for 6 weeks should I use the SERM for 6 weeks as well or will I be fine with 4 weeks?

Will continue to take the supplements above omega 3, multi v, etc. (also I drink scivation Xtend intra)
Iron Forged Nutrition Kingpin
PES Anabeta Elite
Formeron
Well I think I’ve pretty much covered the entire cycle, if anyone has any suggestions let me know I’d like to know how the plan and macros look to you and would also like to know about anyone’s personal results using halodrol before. Thanks a lot.

nolva at 40/40/20/20

I Ran halodrol before along with epistane. Got some pretty good strength and size gains. One side note would be to get some taurine. The lower back pumps became almost crippling halfway through. Also mild shoulder pumps. SERM for sure. sounds good. Milk thistle aswell although I’m sure your life support has that already in it. don’t drink…much… eat like an animal and you should be good… is this your first PH cycle?

Also… yes nolva
40/40/20/20… no need for 6 weeks.
or even 20/20/20/20

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:
I Ran halodrol before along with epistane. Got some pretty good strength and size gains. One side note would be to get some taurine. The lower back pumps became almost crippling halfway through. Also mild shoulder pumps. SERM for sure. sounds good. Milk thistle aswell although I’m sure your life support has that already in it. don’t drink…much… eat like an animal and you should be good… is this your first PH cycle? [/quote]

Lol at your avi pic

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:
I Ran halodrol before along with epistane. Got some pretty good strength and size gains. One side note would be to get some taurine. The lower back pumps became almost crippling halfway through. Also mild shoulder pumps. SERM for sure. sounds good. Milk thistle aswell although I’m sure your life support has that already in it. don’t drink…much… eat like an animal and you should be good… is this your first PH cycle? [/quote]

Lol at your avi pic
[/quote]

I really cannot stop laughing at this.

As for the pro hormone cycle, I will really never understand these.

Why not just run test at a mild dose? Are you afraid of needles?

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:
I Ran halodrol before along with epistane. Got some pretty good strength and size gains. One side note would be to get some taurine. The lower back pumps became almost crippling halfway through. Also mild shoulder pumps. SERM for sure. sounds good. Milk thistle aswell although I’m sure your life support has that already in it. don’t drink…much… eat like an animal and you should be good… is this your first PH cycle? [/quote]

Lol at your avi pic
[/quote]

I really cannot stop laughing at this.

As for the pro hormone cycle, I will really never understand these.

Why not just run test at a mild dose? Are you afraid of needles?[/quote]

I don’t think it’s that hard to understand. Aside from fear of needles, sourcing is more difficult with injectables, although following the recent designer steroid act, this may no longer be the case in a few years. Prohormones are also easier to explain away if a person happens to be hiding it from friends/family. Then there’s the legality issue. Prohormone possession is a greyer area than steroid possession. At least with the prohormones, they could have been purchased pre-ban.

Everyone has different circumstances to deal with in their lives, and while prohormones are clearly inferior as far as lifting goes, the benefits I mentioned above can prove to be worthwhile for many.