HCT-12 W/O Advice

I’m trying to add as much mass as possible over the summer and have decided that HCT-12 will be a great program for me! I’ve set out all the exercises and just want to check if you guys think its a good all round program, and that i have set it up ok!

General stats… 190lb 16% BF lifted for a year.

My choice. (note i swapped vertical and hip dominant around because i thought it would be too much to include bench then shoulders - and squat then deads. I didnt want to exclude these exercises from my program because they are such effective exercises)

Program System: ABA

Workout Program A

Barbell Bent-Over Row - 5 sets of 6
2 Warm up. 2 Working. 1 Cluster (Either same weight as â??workingâ?? or increase) 6+2+2+2. 30 seconds rest between clusters.

Barbell Bench Press - 5 sets of 6
2 Warm up. 2 Working. 1 Cluster (Either same weight as â??workingâ?? or increase) 6+2+2+2. 30 seconds rest between clusters.

Deadlift - 4 sets of 5
1 Warm up. 2 Working. 1 Cluster (Either same weight as â??workingâ?? or increase) 5+2+2+2. 30 seconds rest between clusters.

Close Grip Bench Press - 3 sets of 6
1 Warm up. 1 Working. 1 Cluster (Either same weight as â??workingâ?? or increase) 6+2+2+2. 30 seconds rest between clusters.

Triceps Dips - 5 sets of 6
Superset with…
Pull Ups - 5 sets of 6

Workout Program B

Barbell Squat - 5 sets of 6

Bar Military Press - 5 sets of 6

Machine Leg Press - 5 sets of 12
Standard Lift

Chinup - 5 sets of 8
Standard Lift

Standing Bar Curl - 4 sets of 6
3 Working. 1 Cluster (Either same weight as â??workingâ?? or increase) 6+2+2+2. 30 seconds rest between clusters.

Spider Curls - 3 sets of 10
Standard lift

Hanging Leg Raise - 4 sets of Failure
Standard Lift

Thanks in advance for all help, every comment is valuable! - If you think anything is stupid PLEASE just say instead of posting stupid comments, i 'm NOT an expert at this and i want you advice! - I have tried to follow a good program because of this!

If you have used this program feel free to let me know what you thought/ results! - Also feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks again for reading!

Looks good, now make sure to really bust your ass and eat right to reap the benefits.

Why change it around? It’s a really good program. Just go at it the way it’s written and get ready to work hard.