HCL Not Working.

Im currently using poliquins HCL 3.0 and I’m up to 2 pills a meal and feel nothing. It says not to go over that amount but I’ve been there for 2 months.

I’ve also started taking a table spoon of apple cider vinegar a day. I dont drink soda either.
Whats going on?

what are you taking HCL for, meaning what is your overall goal (fat loss I assume)?

once we determine that, then we can discuss it’s effectiveness

Moofs,

I dont feel much from the dosage of HCL I take, BUT Im taking a different brand. How has your fat loss and or muscle gain results been since?

GJ

Yes you can ago above 2.If you search for Chris Shugarts blog he went to 6 as far as i can remember.

I went to 5, CT went to 4 or 5.

So go above 2, i mean 1 is near perfect…

[quote]300andabove wrote:
Yes you can ago above 2.If you search for Chris Shugarts blog he went to 6 as far as i can remember.

I went to 5, CT went to 4 or 5.

So go above 2, i mean 1 is near perfect…[/quote]

im talking about the HCL 3.0, the dygestezymes (sp what ever there called) are the ones u take up to 7 of, 2 HCL 3.0’s = 7 of the others. I’m on 2 HCL 3.0’s and dont feel anything.

[quote]moofs wrote:

Whats going on?[/quote]

You’re being ripped off.

I’m assuming you’re looking for the “hot tea” sensation, which is only an indicator that you took more than enough. It’s not something you want to feel every time, it just tells you where the cutoff point is. It should still be working.

[quote]wfifer wrote:
I’m assuming you’re looking for the “hot tea” sensation, which is only an indicator that you took more than enough. It’s not something you want to feel every time, it just tells you where the cutoff point is. It should still be working. [/quote]

yea but im looking for that point as a sign of improvement so I can lower the dosage.

You haven’t noticed improved digestion? That begs the question, why are you taking this to begin with?

Personally I started taking single 700mg caps and never got the burning sensation. After a couple weeks I noticed that I wasn’t feeling bloated after meals. Now if I take a cap with a meal I get the sensation.

My point is, the product works even if you don’t find that cutoff point. So just continue what you’re doing until you feel something. Do not raise the dose.

moofs,

I am a BSP and I noticed that you asked Thib’s this question… his response was that you need 2 per MEAL not per day. That is a huge difference.

Also, I find that if you are eating smaller meals you may need less. If your meal is only say 4 oz of meat, I’d only take 1 Ultra HCL 3.0 even if you’re totally achloridic. 8oz or more, I’d take 2 for sure. None with shakes, of course.

Just out of curiosity, are you on a cortisol protocol? Stress depletes the acid more than anything else… also carbonated beverages, so you must get those under control before you will start noticing a difference in regards to the burning. With that said, have you noticed any difference in bowel movements? I know that was the easiest way to tell that it was working for me.

[quote]ksommer wrote:
moofs,

I am a BSP and I noticed that you asked Thib’s this question… his response was that you need 2 per MEAL not per day. That is a huge difference.

Also, I find that if you are eating smaller meals you may need less. If your meal is only say 4 oz of meat, I’d only take 1 Ultra HCL 3.0 even if you’re totally achloridic. 8oz or more, I’d take 2 for sure. None with shakes, of course.

Just out of curiosity, are you on a cortisol protocol? Stress depletes the acid more than anything else… also carbonated beverages, so you must get those under control before you will start noticing a difference in regards to the burning.

With that said, have you noticed any difference in bowel movements? I know that was the easiest way to tell that it was working for me.[/quote]

I typed it weird, I am taking 2 per meal.

What exactly would a cortisol protical be?

I do not drink soda.

As for my stool, I didnt rly notice a difference, I still sometimes might see small bits of undigested food as in greens (salad or what ever). So, idk, I still take 2 3.0’s with EVERY solid meal, not matter the size.