T Nation

HCG?

From a fellow t-mag reader in a previous post:

"HCG administration post-cycle is common practice among bodybuilders in the belief that it will aid the natural testosterone recovery, but this theory is unfounded and also counterproductive. The rapid rise in both testosterone, and thus oestrogen due to aromatisation, from the administration of HCG causes further inhibition of the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis - feedback loop discussed above); this actually worsens the recovery situation. HCG does not restore the natural testosterone production.

The typically observed dosing of 2000 to 5000IU every 4 to 5 days causes such an increase in oestrogen levels via aromatisation of the natural testosterone that this has been responsible for many cases of gynecomastia."

Hence , i will stick to nolva and clomid thanks.

I think i'll go listen to minuto's greatest hits and contemplate buying a 50 horse power fleshlight.Google hcg for christ sake.

all i find is its searched for in early pregnancy.

ok makes sense now. Thanks. So from what i gather nolva/clomid isnt enough, you need this as well?

Maybe you should ask Prisoner22 about that.

i dont get what your hinting at helga, but on a side note ive been trying to get a hold of him for like a week, he isnt around as far as i know...

taking a moment to run a search on this site would answer all your questions.

use the search engine and you'll find an assload of threads about HCG.

the newbie thread probably has a profile of HCG somewhere within its pages.

no one will hold your hand.....especially when a few moments typing on a keyboard, then spending some time reading is all you need to do.

yea i got it thanks, but ya im still trying to get ahold of p22, also if anyone has a good canadian source of PCT could you pm me thanks!

hey guys. i heard from prisoner22. he says fuck you. just kidding. he says hi.

on a seperate note i'm generally happy with this website. good free information. quality products. but one thing that can tends to be lacking is accountability. regards

Split, I thought you were planning on doing a sd/mm cycle? If that's the case, you do not need to worry about hcg. If you've decided to go another direction with your cycle, what are you planning? It'd be a lot easier for people to give you advice if they knew your intended cycle.

And what exactly is that supposed to mean?

oh.

... but one thing that tends to be lacking is accountability. regards.

sorry about the typo. i can see how that would be confusing. i hope this clears things up.

Accountability for what?

Theres good info from some good vets here. What people do with that info is up to them.

JW

yea willy i ordered my SD. I am now looking for some nolva/clomid for PCT

Exactly what I was getting at...which bigballs apparently missed..