T Nation

HCG with Water or Saline?

Sorry if repost but quick question…

Got 2 bottles of 5,000IU, came in crystal form. Do I mix with 10cc of sterile water or saline?

Thanks.

You can use either interchangeably, assuming you’re referring to Bacteriostatic Water and Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride.

You can also reconstitute them to the dilution you desire. Most commonly, it is reconstituted at a ratio of 1,000:1, so reconstitute your 5,000iu of hCG with 5ml of liquid. The standard protocol is 250iu every other day (EOD), so you would be injecting .25ml of the reconstituted hCG EOD using that method.

[quote]m129smith wrote:
Sorry if repost but quick question…

Got 2 bottles of 5,000IU, came in crystal form. Do I mix with 10cc of sterile water or saline?

Thanks. [/quote]

Well for multi doses assuming this is what you are doing and if following 750iu weekly 5000 iu will last you 6 weeks once mixed up.

The recommended way to go is to use bacteriostatic water. Sodium Chloride really has no preservatives and you run the risk of bacteria forming in that length of time.

If you don’t plan on running your hcg through a filter before injections after the initial mix I would go with BAC water just for piece of mind.

awesome, thanks for the help guys!