HCG with Tren, No Test

yeah,then for supper dry look would you do 200 mg test 600 bold without the hgh? if in a future i implement hgh will be 3 uis of chinese hgh and i dont know if 3 uis of chinese hgh will be worth it the money.

Without hgh but 200 test 600 eq year round,can u eat a lot of calories clean and be on 8% like people that use hgh?or is needed do bulks cuts sometimes like doing normal cycles

and its true that if u do trt low dosage of test your nuts dont get shrinked? then isnt needed do use sometimes hcg for fertility no?

to keep U in singles:

Hgh = lot of food, maybe some cheat meal everyday, everyweek, depending on how much muscle you already have, and overal metabolizmā€¦

No hgh = less food, almost no cheats

Chinese hgh is not the same quality of US hgh, youā€™ll note it when you use. I used Jintropin, chinese pharma grade, and I did not hold water with this brand, no matter how much I use of this shitā€¦ I tried to use somewhere around 8iu and did not hold any waterā€¦ this is impossible! Hgh holds water, soā€¦ itā€™s shit.

yeah i dont have problem on no cheat meals from the start i am strict with the diet,but eat whatever kcals and be ripped is the best lol haha.
I will not use hgh then,because,us hgh is very very expensive for me and jintropin seems to be shit,better save money for test eq and food

1 Like

And you that u ran a lot of eq. What brands of eq do you think are the best u tried? i will get some alpha pharma EQ

and your competitor friend that run high test,they run 1 gram year round?When i did a test cycle,750mg week,yeah i looked big,but not good with vascularity and hardness like you lol haha i doubt that your mates off season look better than you

Yeah gh15 say that only high test with high hgh haha but he say amounts of hgh of 10-15 ui day lol haha.

Right now Iā€™m using MP, and it works fine! Test at least is for real, my bloodwork prove it!

About my friend, no, noā€¦ he donā€™t use 1g test year roundā€¦ when using high doses Uā€™ll need to lower sometimes, just to recover or keep it to sane level! hahā€¦ they do not lower too much, they do this to keep blood with acceptable levelsā€¦ but not healthy levels, just acceptableā€¦ some of them just donā€™t care about bloodwork, actually, most of them donā€™t do bloodwork.

Yeah haha ,i am thinking seriously be on for the rest of my life with the dosages u said me 600 eq and 200 test e no joke.Before my first cycle i never had much sex drive,then why be with natural test when i can live better and with nice body? lol haha. Some people say that eq all year isnt safe because rbc,but my friend runs eq like you year round and he said me that he uses a suplement(bromelain) that help with the rbc,he runs that year round and no problems he doesnt make bloodwork and nothing

and thiago,at 600 eq year round,yeah seems that eq increases apetite.If eat clean food but a lot of high calories,is posible be on 8% bf eating a lot of calories of clean food?the eq at that dosage alow you to eat more calories for put more msucle?or is needed do bulk cut phases without the hgh

Iā€™ve always been a good eater, I was fat so ā€¦ I did not feel the increase of appetite coming from the EQ.
About RBC, how can your friend know bromelain is doing his job if ge doesnā€™t do exam? Impossible to sayā€¦
About bulk and cut or keep eating high kcalsā€¦ itā€™s super personal, and varies from person to person. No one can tell you that youā€™re gonna keep 8% bf. Diet plan is super personal thingā€¦

Today i did testosterone bloodwork for know how much test i have,and,i never have sex drive,then i suspected that i had low test levels.i watched the results and i have 8,30 ng/mL and the reference is ( 2.49-8.36 ) . Then if is nearly to the perfection why the fuck i dont have never sex drive?lol haha

wowā€¦ great. With this natural test levels Iā€™d never start a cycle using that low amount of ex. testā€¦ About your sex drive, It depends on other factors, testosterone (alone) cannot be used as indicator of sex drive. Your levels of E1/ E2/ Prolactin, etcā€¦ what about them?

If all your hormone levels are OK, and considering you are an ET, maybe your set point of test was a little bit higherā€¦ (but only if you have 3 balls)ā€¦ I know some cases that one cannot have sex drive with half of your exam, just because his set point was a little bit above itā€¦ so, when they replace testosterone looking for his set point, his sex drive was back againā€¦

Understand it? In other words, if your body is used to work with 10,00 ng/mL and then, for some reason you have your testosterone levels crashed to 8,30, you may not feel sex drive, even with high/ normal range of test levels, just because your set point was above it. OK?

Then what do you mean replace on cycles with a trt dosage of test will give me sex drive? u have a friend that he wasnt horny on 500 test week and when he cruised with 125 test week said me that he was horny than never

sorry, i didnā€™t understand what you just saidā€¦

I mean you may not feel sex drive with medium normal range of T level, somewhere around 400 - 600 (ng/dL). This may happen when your set point if above it (800 - 900(ng/dL)), ok? If somehow, something you have done, some bad cycle, bad recover (PCT), stress, whateverā€¦ your test levels dropped from 800/ 900(ng/dL) to 500(ng/dL), you may not feel sex drive, even standing in normal levels.

yeah,the problem is before the first cycle,my sex drive was the same,no sex driveā€¦ haha.then only solution is use higher dosage of test for rest of life?

No, if you were normal test levels or felt sex drive before your cycle andā€¦ your test levels came back again, you should feel fine after a while. Using exog. test make your body get used to high test, at the begining of the cycle you feel super sex drive because your body wasnā€™t used to that amount. After sometime, if your cycle is long enough, your body stop feeling super sex drive it adjust the receptors, then your brain start to feel normal again, even with higher dosesā€¦ when you stop cycling, you feel like shit for a while, just because your body was used to higher amounts, but thenā€¦ after sometime, your body adjust it self to the new amount (if you are producing same as before of course). Resuming ā€¦ hahaā€¦ you should feel fine (if you were fine before).

thiago,how much time,how are u,i have for do tren a test p cycle and i will start introducig growth hormone 3-4 uis per day of legit hormone.WIll you start doing the growth hormone whil i do the tren cycle,or better introduce the gh after finishing the cycle or while i start pct and then continue keeping gh?