HCG While on Cycle

Hey guys, I have done a few cycles in the past and always used a basic PCT protocol including Nolva and clomid for 5-6 weeks. In the past I had no issues with this but after my last cycle over a year ago I found my recovery was a lot slower. I have been scouring the forums and web for examples of HCG protocols while on cycle to maintain tests size and function in order to help in recovering during pct. if anyone has any info or links I would appreciate it.
So far from my understanding I would want to shoot 500iu of HCG twice a week while on cycle and stop before pct to allow my body to produce its one hormones… am I on the right track here?
Thanks in advance.

I’ve used hcg for the last 3+ years as part of my trt. I’m a huge advocate for it whenever someone is using exogenous testosterone (or any AAS for that matter). There’s basically no downside and the upside is that your testes still have to do some low level functioning, which is better than turning them off for 10-16 weeks.

Yes. 200-500 IU 2-3 times per week. I am a fan of minimum effective dose, of course that subjective unless you are doing semen analysis regularly. Great job educating yourself.

EDIT linking to reference from other post: