This is how to properly prepare 5000 ius hcg for a ten week supply.
Hcg is a peptide. THat means it is a large complex molecule, that is held together by verry weak carbon bonds at points throughout its structure, and that means it is sensitive to shock, light , freezing, and heat.
It is therefore imperitive that it is handled delicately throughout the preparation process, as well as after.
Before proceding, pick a clean ,dry, well lit work area, and sterilise as best you can. Also use laboratory gloves.
- purchase empty 10 ml vial, and 30mls bacwater
2)Crack both single use vials suplied with hcg kit
3)using slin pin, draw up 1 ml suplied bacwater
- SLOWLY run the 1ml bacwater down the side of the crack-top containing the lypholised hcg powder.
- allow to mix on its own
- Add 9 mls bacwater to stoppered empty vial with IM pin “3x3ml’s”
- SLOWLY draw up the 1ml HCG solution
- Insert loaded slin pin into 10ml vial containing bacwater.
- Invert 10ml vial enough to submerge needle, and SLOWLY push the plunger.
- SLOWLY pull plunger back out, and push in again, to “rinse”.
- withdraw slin pin, and discard.
- Refrigerate finished product.
You now have 10 mls HCG dosed at 500 iu/ml
Assuming you will be using 250iu 2x weekly, thats a 10 week supply.
To use, simply read the sticky titled injection guide. With one big exception. HCG is injected Sub-Cutaneously (below the skin) with an insulin needle(u-100).A u-1oo needle is designed specifically for insulin dosing.
But for our purposes,- 1/2 the syringe-the hashmark designated 50 equals 1/2 ml which, assuming you followed the instructions above, equals 250 iu’s
Once youv’e SLOWLY (remember, hcg is shock sensitive) drawn up the desired dose. Set the pin down with the needle hanging over the edge of whatever surface you are using. Find a spot on your legs or abdomen you can reach with both hands, and pinch up 1/2 inch of skin. Prepare site with alcohol.
We’ll use a spot 1 inch to the right of the navel. Assuming you are right handed, pinch the skin with your left hand. Re-swab the raised spot to the right of your fingers. Pick up the pin and stick it in. push the plunger. withdraw and discard. EASY RIGHT?