HCG Shortage!!!!!!!!!!!

So I’ve been calling all over the place trying to find HCG. College Pharmacy told me the problem is there was a weight loss infomercial not long ago so now the stuff is in short supply. Can someone please give me a pharmacy name that carries this stuff regularly. Everything about TRT is such a pain in the ass.

I spoke to a rep from Caremark(CVS Online) today and she told me that they are out of Novarel, Pregnyl, and the Generic HGC. Additionally they have no anticipated date to expect them in as there is a Nationwide shortage. I am thinking of asking my urologist for a script for testosterone and then switching back to the HCG when it becomes available.

How about Ovidrel / Ovitrelle ?

Luckily, I bought 3amps of 10,000mcg two months ago. I am hooked-up.

Once again, the lazy fat people have screwed it up for the rest of us.
The HCG diet does work; of course only eating 300 calories a day should work for anybody…
I just called the specialty pharmacy I use that is seldom ever out of HCG, and they are on backorder right now too.

[quote]brentf13 wrote:
So I’ve been calling all over the place trying to find HCG. College Pharmacy told me the problem is there was a weight loss infomercial not long ago so now the stuff is in short supply. Can someone please give me a pharmacy name that carries this stuff regularly. Everything about TRT is such a pain in the ass. [/quote]

PM me for info on a legit compounding pharmacy that you can get it from.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I bought 2 x 5,000iu for $13 each from I think alldaychemist.com

BBB[/quote]

nice looking product, have you been happy with it ?