HCG Questions

Hello, I’m a new member and have been on trt for about a year. I want to add hcg to prevent testicular atrophy. I’m wondering if long term hcg has any negative side effects? I’m thinking about purchasing it over the internet on adc. Any suggestions will be helpful.

After one year, the issue cannot be about prevention. What are your labs on TRT?

No negative effects for hCG if dosed properly. Have you read the stickies? [Do not discuss personal situations in the stickies.]

[quote]KSman wrote:
After one year, the issue cannot be about prevention. What are your labs on TRT?

No negative effects for hCG if dosed properly. Have you read the stickies? [Do not discuss personal situations in the stickies.]

Thanks kman for your help. My story goes like this. I had orcheictomy of one testicle due to TC in April 2009. After the procedure I seemed to be okay for a month or two. Right around that time I started to develop symptoms of low T. Lack of concentration, low energy, easily agitated. My oncologist checked my T and it came back around 270 total t. She said it was still within in the normal range. A month later she rechecked and it came back at 210. That is how I came to be on trt. I am being seen by a urologist. He is not up to date on the latest trt protocols. I’ve mentioned hcg to him and he thought I was asking to come off trt and just use hcg. Do you know of any long term negative effects of using adex? I’ve tried to keep my trt as simple a possible. I also have a question about im injections. Can I shoot my self in the shoulder? How do you recommend im injections? I’m scared of tearing up my muscles in my legs. My current protocol is 50mgs twice a week. It keeps me around 800. No idea what my E2 is. Asked my urologist about checking my E2 and he replied I need estrogen for my bones.

[quote]KSman wrote:

Thanks kman for your help. My story goes like this. I had orcheictomy of one testicle due to TC in April 2009. After the procedure I seemed to be okay for a month or two. Right around that time I started to develop symptoms of low T. Lack of concentration, low energy, easily agitated. My oncologist checked my T and it came back around 270 total t. She said it was still within in the normal range. A month later she rechecked and it came back at 210. That is how I came to be on trt. I am being seen by a urologist. He is not up to date on the latest trt protocols. I’ve mentioned hcg to him and he thought I was asking to come off trt and just use hcg. Do you know of any long term negative effects of using adex? I’ve tried to keep my trt as simple a possible. I also have a question about im injections. Can I shoot my self in the shoulder? How do you recommend im injections? I’m scared of tearing up my muscles in my legs. My current protocol is 50mgs twice a week. It keeps me around 800. No idea what my E2 is. Asked my urologist about checking my E2 and he replied I need estrogen for my bones.

You also need estrogen to grow tits. You must demand the test be done. MY levels can be in the normal range at 47 and my Dick is useless, I get sore nipples, and severe acne. I like to keep mine in the 20’s and all is well. Get rid of the big needle and use a 29g slin pin and there will be no worries of muscle tearing.

There are long term risks from elevated E2, involving prostate, mental health/mood, weight, endothelial dysfunction, insulin resistance, gaining fat. There does not seem to be a problem with long term use of anastrozole. It has to bed dosed properly.

If you had read the protocol for injections sticky you would know that you can inject T SC with 1/2" 0.5ml [40iu] #29 insulin syringes - no muscle damage. Continue to inject at least twice a week. Seek what is optimal for you, not “simple”. With anastrozole’s half life, EOD dosing is best, which then makes EOD T dosing good for some.

Tell your doc that low dose anastrozole is used to modulate E2 levels, not eliminate E2 levels. Your goal is to have the E2 levels of a young lean virile male. We have found that a target of serum E2=22pg/ml is good.

T is more important for the bones than estrogens. If one is catabolic, the collagen matrix of the bones degrades. I is needed for that.

You also need vit-D and trace elements.

Your doc may not ever understand what you need. Read the finding a TRT doc sticky. Let us know where you are and you might get some specific recommendations.

What are your labs on TRT?

Ksman,
I will post what labs I have tommorrow. I have to search for them. I live in Seattle, any help on a Doctor would be great. I have sub q injected a couple of times and read through some of the stickies. Does sq injections cause higher e2 or raise your dht? I currently use a 25g needle for im injections. I have a 27g for sq injections. Again thanks for the help!

Anybody notice a loss of libido on the day they take the HCG. I’ve been following the same proto for over 2 months now. At the begining I completely lost all libido do to E2.

Current Proto
50mg T E E3D
250Iu’s HCG EOD
No AI
Results TT 672 ng/dl (250-1100)
FT 150.5 pg/ml (46-224)
bioavailable test 316 ng/dl (110.0-575.0)
E2 47 pg/ml (13-54)

I’ve been on a liquid AI now for 4wks and retested my E2 today. Since the start of the AI my libido has come back but on the day’s I inject HCG I notice a drastic decline. Any thoughts or suggestions.

E2 is probably what is altering libido. Try taking 125iu hCG EOD and see if that has any effect. Or take an hCG holiday.

When was the lab work done relative to prior T injection.

My new results will be done on the day of the test injection but before it will be given. Same as prior results.
Thanks. We are going to be switching over to Hmg since my insurance covers it. We just need to find some info on it for HRT doses. Would you know of any links or info.

You will be looking for low maintenance doses so you do not down regulate LH receptors.