HCG Question

Burning up with curiosity as to properly running hCG. Let’s take a sample newb cycle:

Test E 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks
Adex 0.25mg EOD
hCG 250iu twice a week beginning week 3

And PCT beginning 2 weeks after last pin of course

Here’s what I’m curious to know, though:

As far as when to stop the hCG, I’ve seen protocols online that advise running the hCG until beginning PCT. On the other hand, I’ve been reading these forums for awhile now, and have seen many recommendations (especially from BUDs) to run the hCG until 5-6 days before beginning PCT. I’ve done a little research on hCG, but I haven’t found the reason why that would be a better protocol. I’d love to know.

Thanks in advance.

Its because HCG is suppressive to the HPTA so beginning PCT while you are still suppressed from anything, including HCG, is counter-productive. The 5 (or so) day recommendation comes from the half life of HCG, which is adequate time to ensure it is out of your system (or mostly out) before beginning PCT.

Advice to run it up until the day you begin PCT (or even through PCT) is not very good advice, IMO.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Its because HCG is suppressive to the HPTA so beginning PCT while you are still suppressed from anything, including HCG, is counter-productive. The 5 (or so) day recommendation comes from the half life of HCG, which is adequate time to ensure it is out of your system (or mostly out) before beginning PCT.

Advice to run it up until the day you begin PCT (or even through PCT) is not very good advice, IMO.[/quote]

Agree with Balla and did follow BUDs advice and stopped my own hCG pins a week before PCT and its worked great so far.

Makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me.